Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Legacy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Legacy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about legacy of love poem, to live to love to learn to leave a legacy, legacy meaning in hindi, legacy quotes maya angelou, legacy quotes sports,

• 37 Followers
  • 66 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prince Martin

White Title: "A Mother's Legacy"

In a quiet town nestled in the serene countryside, a mother named Rebecca found herself facing a poignant moment. Her son, Daniel, had grown up and was about to embark on a new chapter of his life. As she looked back on the years that had passed, she realized the importance of leaving behind a lasting legacy for her beloved son.

In the midst of packing Daniel's belongings, Rebecca discovered a worn journal she had kept throughout his childhood. Filled with memories, advice, and words of love, the journal was a treasure trove of wisdom that she had carefully documented over the years. With tears in her eyes, Rebecca penned a final entry for her son, pouring out her heart and soul onto the pages.

In the quiet of the night, as Daniel slept peacefully, Rebecca placed the journal on his bedside table along with a heartfelt note. She whispered a silent prayer, knowing that her words would be a source of comfort and guidance for him in the years to come.

Years passed, and Daniel encountered challenges and moments of joy in his life. Through it all, he turned to the journal his mother had lovingly left for him, finding solace in her words and strength in her wisdom. The pages of the journal became a beacon of light, guiding him through life's twists and turns.

As Daniel reflected on the invaluable lessons he had learned from his mother's journal, he realized the true treasure that he possessed. Beyond the words on the pages, he carried with him the unwavering love and unwavering support of his mother, a legacy that would endure for generations to come.

Moral of the Story: Time and effort spent sharing wisdom, love, and guidance with our loved ones can create a lasting legacy that transcends time and distance, bringing comfort and strength when it is needed most.

©Prince Martin #Night #story #Love #Legacy #short #story

Rajni (SSM)

#Legacy #Poetry

read more
mute video

Arshi Dokadia

My words can render the
world as sharp as your brush,
but the world loves to see
and hates to read.
Hates to read between the lines
despises the silences of the conversations,
or maybe the effort it takes to decode them.
Either way, my dear, 
my pen will earn me one day 
the millions of your brush,
because paintings perish
but stories are passed on.
I may not have the money,
but maybe, I'll have a legacy. #yqbaba 
#paint
#read
#legacy

Arshi Dokadia

Something to try #yqbaba #Legacy

read more
Live a life that leaves behind a legacy. Something to try #yqbaba #legacy

Aman Chaudhary

Time is passing away,
My notions are loosing it's mark .
To be capable of recapturing my notions alive,
But the age doesn't allow me to enter into .
Going and going with the hours of clock,
Wondering if I could catch the pace of the clock.
To be very obedient to it's mighty offering,
Might execute the work that I wonder at this space.
Left over time would never come again ,
To enlighten my left over spark.
But my today is only with my own hands.
That I can give it a wonderful finish,
Not anyone else but only I can perform it .
By believing in me ,
By staying in my dominion .
Rather indulging my intellect with garbage talks,
This is me that is only my legacy,
that no one can withdraw  from me.
Time is passing away,
Needn't  to combat to resist what remains unfinished.

#time#notions#clock##intellect#legacy #combat#life#poetry

MSJ Quotes

The best legacy one leaves behind is 
what he wouldn't see..!— % & #yourquote #legacy #yqpremium #inspiration #yqquotes #msj #msjquotes #goodwork
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification