Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Telephone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Telephone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mere piya gaye rangoon wahan se kiya hai telephone, mere dil ka telephone ring ring ring, number per uske maine kiya telephone, telephone quotes, telephone conversation poem,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Balwant Mehta

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Springblossoms

Ever heard the silent scream of life. Let your soul receive that voice and realize it correctly without any failures. May be the one calling you needs your help??? Only you has it's solution in this Cosmos✨✨ be true and wise to each one. Everyone has a soft heart and nature. May be undiscovered or not visible clearly... See beyond the visible vision to know the real life❤ my request to all my dear ones😊😊 #365days365quotes #Telephone #oneliner #undiscovered #writingresolution #yqbaba life real #Reality

read more
Telephone rang louder and louder but not answered yet... Ever heard the silent scream of life. Let your soul receive that voice and realize it correctly without any failures. May be the one calling you needs your help??? Only you has it's solution in this Cosmos✨✨ be true and wise to each one. Everyone has a soft heart and nature. May be undiscovered or not visible clearly... See beyond the visible vision to know the real life❤ my request to all my dear ones😊😊

#365days365quotes #telephone #oneliner #undiscovered #writingresolution #yqbaba #life #real

CM Chaitanyaa

That long waiting to a quick ring, 
All changed with the telephone.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #telephone #ring #yqbabachallenge #yqspecial #waiting #call

D. Chowdhury

Everytime I wish to
recite the lyrics of
our old songs to you
I remember that the
receiver of that telephone
is still laying down
on that table of yours
beside our last hopes  #telephone #yqbaba #challenge #hope #love #365days365quotes #writingresolution

Komal Sharma Gupta

Full poem below:- 32/365 #365days365quotes #tejaswiniaura #FindMeQuote #newwritersclub #yqspecial #Telephone #yqbaba #yourquote An Ode to the Telephone. I remember a time, nestled on a coffee table, a shiny red telephone.

read more
An Ode to the Telephone. Full poem below:-
32/365
#365days365quotes #tejaswiniaura #findmequote #newwritersclub #yqspecial #telephone #yqbaba #yourquote
An Ode to the Telephone.

I remember a time,
nestled on a coffee table,
a shiny red telephone.

sanjana ranjan

#Telephone(word of the day) #lyf#Quote

read more
Telephone...
Iska v Kya khuburat daur tha,
Iski trin trin awaz aaj v yaad h,
Dosto k call ka intezar Krna,
JB v trin trin hoti uski aur daur padhna,
ISS aash m ki khi dost ka hi call toh nhi,
Aur uthane pe kisi aur ka bolna,
Maan ko udas KR Deta.
Uski wire dilo k taar jodti thi,
Aaj v ussi wire ki jarurt h jo rishtey k beech atoot dhage ka kaam kre,
Warna aaj ki duniya wireless k sth sth feelingless aur heartless hoti ja rhi h.

#telephone(word of the day)
#lyf#quote

Shashwati Haldar

#Telephone #sparkle_moon #openforcollab love #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sparkle Moon 🌙

read more
मैं - कहां हो तुम, सच कहना,,
      मैं तुम्हारा इंतजार करूंगी,,
      वक्त पर आए तो इनाम के तौर पर,
      तुमसे खूब सारा प्यार करूंगी,,,

वो - झूठ बोलने में हम थोड़े कम माहिर हैं,
           तुम करो प्यार की तैयारी,
           हम होते हाज़िर हैं,,
          ❤️❤️❤️ #telephone 
#sparkle_moon 
#openforcollab 
#love
#inspiration  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sparkle Moon 🌙

Funny Singh🐼

From using telephones to #mobilephones we all grew up! 🙈🙈 Feeling nostalgic? 😺 Wishing a very #happybirthday to our #alexandergrahambell, who first invented the #Telephone. 😍😍 💥Come up with your creative #YQMeme for #Nokia #YQMT343 with multiple entries and make us ROFL. Upgrade your memes. 😉😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Really, Baap ho to aisa.
Is baap ne apne bete ko itna padhaya hai ki sabko inse sabak lena chahiye.
Pahle 2G, 3G, 4G aur ab 5G bhi padh raha hai.
Ye jo tumhara smartphone hai na wo isi baap ki den hai.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Mere munne bhul na jana
😝😝😝😂😂🤣🤣😝😝😝 From using telephones to #mobilephones we all grew up! 🙈🙈  Feeling nostalgic? 😺
Wishing a very #HappyBirthday to our #AlexanderGrahamBell, who first invented the #telephone. 😍😍
💥Come up with your creative #YQMeme for #Nokia #YQMT343 with multiple entries and make us ROFL. 
Upgrade your memes. 😉😉 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Shashwati Haldar

#Telephone #sparkle_moon #openforcollab love #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sparkle Moon 🌙

read more
मैं - कहां हो तुम, सच कहना,,
      मैं तुम्हारा इंतजार करूंगी,,
      वक्त पर आए तो इनाम के तौर पर,
      तुमसे खूब सारा प्यार करूंगी,,,

वो - झूठ बोलने में हम थोड़े कम माहिर हैं,
           तुम करो प्यार की तैयारी,
           हम होते हाज़िर हैं,,
          ❤️❤️❤️ #telephone 
#sparkle_moon 
#openforcollab 
#love