Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sherlock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sherlock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intuitions are not to be ignored sherlock, memoirs of sherlock holmes, sherlock holmes quotes, sherlock holmes quotes about love, sherlock quotes about love,

• 9 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

Well... The UPS had some Battery left!! I can continue my streak!!! #lightsout #CandleLight life #yqbaba #yqdidi #Sherlock

read more
 # 100 Days 100 Poems( Poem@7)

" Lights Off!! "

Morning today came  with the news
News that- " Went off the fuse! "
Fuse went off, and the lights diffused!
Diffused lights, not a good news.
Had a meet on, google today
Could attend half, then Wi-Fi toddled away
Lucikly had, my phone charged!
Sherlock Holmes then, me and my brother watched, haphazard!
Then by sleepliness, I was invaded 
Suddenly! The electriccity's sleep was faded!
This way finally the day faded... 
Again in the night, the light's passed 
Gone were they, leaving us a candle
In candlelight, this poem descended
Writing this poem I have a thought 
Will you be uploaded at the given time slot?!
" Lights are out " and so are my thoughts!
No more my brain can have this, battle of words!
Let's set you off 
With the candle, finally blowing off...
 Well... The UPS had some Battery left!!  I can continue my streak!!! #lightsout #candlelight  #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #sherlock

Shahab Ahmad

#Sherlock #alone love life #Quote #Random thoughts #randomthoughts

read more
yes the desperation for love come and go
but alone is what i have
and it certainly protects me #sherlock #alone #love #life #quote #random #thoughts #randomthoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's weird,but I have never been in proper 'love' or true 'love' with anybody... Infatuations or crush are not love... I love my parents but not that love is this... But I am in love with this Person forever....Sherlock... My feelings before and after I came to know about him... #Sherlock #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #erosdualcollab #sherlocklove #Loveasuweseeit

read more

He was just a fictional sleuth to me,
just a character...

I live with him,an inspiration
and an eternal love,Sherlock Holmes.... 
It's weird,but I have never been in proper 'love' or true 'love' with anybody... Infatuations or crush are not love...
I love my parents but not that love is this...

But I am in love with this Person forever....Sherlock...
My feelings before and after I came to know about him...

#sherlock

Sourajita D

Please stop making money of this crime. Please. P. S. All the readers, please don't go through the pain of watching Holmes movies and series and see him getting badly deconstructed. All the movie watchers, have the pleasure of turning pages of his novels, cause movies never constructed that man who can be loved without a warm heart. From your well wisher, #sourajita #day61lockdown #lovewithouthim #Sherlock #Movie #Book #Mercy

read more
don't make movies of novels, 
you break hearts of readers and
dreams of those movie-watchers
who wouldn't know the book. 

|mercy • period| Please stop making money of this crime. Please.

P. S.  All the readers, please don't go through the pain of watching Holmes movies and series and see him getting badly deconstructed. All the movie watchers,  have the pleasure of turning pages of his novels,  cause movies never constructed that man who can be loved without a warm heart. 
From your well wisher, 

#sourajita #day61lockdown #lovewithouthim #sherlock #movie #book #mercy

AsmuAmol

Dear Sherlock holmes,

Amaze, thrill 
That's what you do,
Blows my mind your Vocab,
Super-intelligent Lab!!
Sense of detection,
Solving with perfection!!

Your admirer, Pc : google
#tpmdfanletter #sherlock #love #you #adorable #tpmd #yqbaba #BoostThyself #yopowrimo

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero 

"Who, me? Oh, I am a mere product of the tales long past heard and forgotten. Once, the son of a priest. Twice, the offspring of an unholy union. Thrice, the harbinger of the apocalypse. I am what you know of me. Question remains: What are you, young man?" #QuoteZero #procrastinating #detectivestories #Sherlock #identity #talesoftales #yqdialogues #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs. #detectivestories #Mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba #QuoteZero

read more
                                                           #QuoteZero 

"There is much truth that is yet to be unveiled, much of a tale yet to be unraveled, much of misinterpreted mishaps to be identified right; tell me this, then, Miss J, what approach shall we undertake for this one?" Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs.

#detectivestories #mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba

Sai Manohar

#smimano Once, in the city of Canterbury, the local theatre was infested by moths. As they roamed about scattered, the owner didn't know, how to remedy the situation. So, he put out a flyer in the papers that anyone with a solution for the issue, would be awarded a hefty sum. Three people showed up on the D-day, even as a huge crowd gathered to sample the genius in town. Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective from London. Philips, a brilliant innovator from Holland, and John, a farmer from th #story #Religion #wisdom #storytelling #paidstory #personify

read more
Art, science or theology are but, varied methods to the same end. It ain't a matter of superiority; just a principle of economics. #smimano

Once, in the city of Canterbury, the local theatre was infested by moths. As they roamed about scattered, the owner didn't know, how to remedy the situation. So, he put out a flyer in the papers that anyone with a solution for the issue, would be awarded a hefty sum.

Three people showed up on the D-day, even as a huge crowd gathered to sample the genius in town. 

Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective from London. Philips, a brilliant innovator from Holland, and John, a farmer from th

Raunak Karn

मेरे खयालों के हवाओं से ये बात उठती हैं,, shayari #raunakkarn #Sherlock #WritersMotive #शायरी

read more
mute video

Nojoto English

Hey Holmes Fans! Today is Sherlock Holmes day, so don your detective suit and get ready to solve a case! What case? The case of you telling a story in sherlock style. What is Sherlock style you ask, it should be full of details and absolute correct facts. Post as a story, in written, audio or video form. We're excited to see what you come up with! Use #nojotoenglish and #Sherlockians!

read more
 Hey Holmes Fans!
Today is Sherlock Holmes day, so don your detective suit and get ready to solve a case! What case? The case of you telling a story in sherlock style. What is Sherlock style you ask, it should be full of details and absolute correct facts. Post as a story, in written, audio or video form. We're excited to see what you come up with! Use #nojotoenglish and #Sherlockians!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification