Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reserved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reserved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reserved meaning in hindi, reserved words in python, reserved meaning in marathi, all rights reserved for you, reserved quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Samar

mute video

SRIDHARAN BALAKRISHNAN

mute video

srilatha lion

It's better to be reserved
Rather than making them look bad 
by pouring our heart out #yqbaba #reserved #lifelessons #yqnewwritersclub

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Reading is a great habit, being Reserve is a nice quality however minding our own business is a jewel of our own personality. #yourquote #best #life #reserved #quality #mindfulness #openforcollab #personality

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Self-Defence and Being Reserved is a requirement of a modern life. #yourquote #selfdefence #life #lifelessons #reserved #thoughtoftheday #original #trending

Sumit Saha

MCF- Middle Class Family Still, we are in the system where we have to get chances by quotas. ALWAYS WE GENERAL FACE THE PROBLEMS.. WHY? YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club #quota #generalcategory #system #Reserved #Deserve #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Youngsters Lifestyle.
 Isn't it cool?
Don't smile too much!
They are making us fool.

The way you think,
Is not too straight.
Think about your quota,
And you have to wait.

SC/ST took your way.
General and MCF had to pay!
The thing is that they asked for reserved.
Still, India is a developing country,
And that what we deserve.
 MCF- Middle Class Family 

Still, we are in the system where we have to get chances by quotas. 
ALWAYS WE GENERAL FACE THE PROBLEMS.. WHY?

YourQuote Baba  YourQuote Writers Club  #quota  #generalcategory  #system  #reserved  #deserve  #yqbaba  #yqquotes

Aprajita Jha

#yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #tears #Reserved #Collab I invite all the readers for a collab. What is your favourite thing when s/he is in pain?😂😝🤔 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Shalini Chaubey Feelings came out in words... Collaborating with Deepak Awasthi

read more
And once upon a time
My eyes was reserved
To see only him #yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #tears #reserved #collab
I invite all the readers for a collab.
What is your favourite thing when s/he is in pain?😂😝🤔 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditaya Kashyap
Collaborating with  Shalini Chaubey
Feelings came out in words...
Collaborating with Deepak Awasthi

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #Reserved #Collab #collabwithadi I invite all the readers for a collab. What is your favourite thing about her? 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Aastha Arora just a different take... Hope you like..

read more
And I got so used to consoling her
That I started missing the privilege
Seeing her smile all the while
I remained shocked at my addiction #yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #reserved #collab #collabwithadi 
What is your favourite thing about her? 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aastha Arora just a different take... Hope you like..

Annruzai Fernandes

We all live inside our comfort zones. Tell us what is yours made of? #comfortzone #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Reserved #Aloof #Silence #detachment

read more
silence, unspoken words, unexpressed feelings, aloof, detachment, stiffness and reserved... We all live inside our comfort zones. Tell us what is yours made of? 

#ComfortZone
#Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#reserved
#aloof
#silence
#detachment

vibrant.writer

#yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #Reserved #Collab I invite all the readers for a collab. What is your favourite thing when s/he is in pain?😂😝🤔 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Muskan Naroia Collaborating with Inoto Chishi Swu Collaborating with Jennifer Powell

read more
And once upon a time
My hairs were reserved
For her fingers enjoyment  #yqbaba #yqdidi #shoulder #reserved #collab  
What is your favourite thing when s/he is in pain?😂😝🤔 #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with  Muskan Naroia
Collaborating with  Inoto Chishi Swu
Collaborating with  Jennifer Powell
loader
Home