Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Toxicity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Toxicity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toxicity in a sentence, quotes about toxicity, toxicity hindi meaning, drug toxicity studies 10, drug therapy requiring intensive monitoring for toxicity 20,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kowsiga Thirunavukkarasu

mute video

Expressive ladki

mute video

Rahul Sharma

Who sees heart these days the jugglery of tongue rules. But if that jugglery has the art of lapidary too, then though bitter it would act as broad range spectrum for our weaknesses. #toxicity #lifequotes #truth #yqbaba #yqtales #randomthoughts #writersofindia  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sunny Sharma

Krishnadasi Sanatani

warning ⚠️ if you can change one percent of people from this video natamastak 🧿🙏 baki no comments. Dahej k naam pe betiya maarna, betiyo ko bojh dahej jaisa kukarm karsaktahai ek bhi insaan badle jiwan safal hogaya #sanskar #story #krishna_flute #Krishna Society #Toxicity #Dahej #Dowry Life #Stop ঔৣRiຮђi ram singh yadav गौरव आनंद श्रीवास्तव Tiya Aggarwal Arpita+ve soul #suspense

read more
mute video

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Sometimes we do not realise we are with toxic people
Until their toxicity penetrates deep inside us
And makes our soul polluted
Slowly we turn into toxic human beings
Be careful who you let in your life... #toxicpeople #toxicity #toxiclove #pollutedsoul #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Ayesha Ansari

For a better life;
Install happiness,
Block toxic relations and
Update your thoughts.

#life #block #update #thoughts #install #happiness  #toxicity #newworld

sanjana

Forgive the unfulfilled expectations 
Bury all toxicity 
Get ready to flight 
Be the bird 
You were born to be!  #forgive #bird #yqbaba #toxicity #yqquotes

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

People say being toxic shows how weak you are,
Being too negative is a bad sign,
Because with toxicity and negativity you tend to be weak and vulnerable and also end up being isolated from the very society itself.
But little do these people stop for a moment to contemplate how flawed is their judgement,
They never acknowledge the cause of this toxicity and negativity,
They choose a simple solution to just avoid and steer clear of these major behavioral malfunctions.
Here I feel like we collectively as a civilization as a society are at fault,
Because only if we realise that everyone has problems in their life and everyone has their own unique way of dealing with it and the manifestation of these two behavioral malfunctions is just another common yet critical coping mechanism to deal with problems of life,
We can help those bearing these critical behavioral malfunctions by just being there with them for them always open to listen to their toxicity and negativity to counter it with non-toxic and positive reasoning to make them realise there is still a room full of infinite chances to change for better and therefore help them get out of their behavioral malfunction. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #positive #negative #negativity #toxic #toxicity

AYUSH SINGH

People say being toxic shows how weak you are,
Being too negative is a bad sign,
Because with toxicity and negativity you tend to be weak and vulnerable and also end up being isolated from the very society itself.
But little do these people stop for a moment to contemplate how flawed is their judgement,
They never acknowledge the cause of this toxicity and negativity,
They choose a simple solution to just avoid and steer clear of these major behavioral malfunctions.
Here I feel like we collectively as a civilization as a society are at fault,
Because only if we realise that everyone has problems in their life and everyone has their own unique way of dealing with it and the manifestation of these two behavioral malfunctions is just another common yet critical coping mechanism to deal with problems of life,
We can help those bearing these critical behavioral malfunctions by just being there with them for them always open to listen to their toxicity and negativity to counter it with non-toxic and positive reasoning to make them realise there is still a room full of infinite chances to change for better and therefore help them get out of their behavioral malfunction. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #positive #negative #negativity #toxic #toxicity

Akshit Ojha

Uhh guys should make your own memories, why the hell r Uh talking only on my life #aksh #lines_of_heart #Toxicity

read more
I'm not jealous when uhh r talking abt my life, 

rather I'm worried dat you could not make your own memories Uhh guys should make your own memories, why the hell r Uh talking only on my life 
#aksh 
#lines_of_heart 
#toxicity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification