Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Triangle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Triangle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love triangle quotes in hindi, love triangle quotes, love triangle sad love story, love triangle movies bollywood, love triangle love story,

• 54 Followers
  • 102 Stories

Vivek

mar gai mohabbat 🥺😔 #nojato #viarl #Rap_Songs #Triangle #viral_video #nojolove #Love

read more

kiss love

kiss love 😘❤️ #kiss #kisse #Virel #Triangle #Love

read more

md Shoaib Khan

Ab Na Main Hun, Na Baaki Hai Zamane Mere #Triangle shayeri✍️M Yaad❤️ #waadein #Motivation -Raani Sayba, MM Mumtaz Sk Manjur NIDHI #Nojotoshayeri✍️M

read more

hemraj khoda

Nishi

SHEKHAR Meena

Aditi Rathore

Those scars of betrayal is still green ☄ Post available for collaboration 🎀 She chose money over love😒😒 Hope its good enough & I haven't ruined your quote...😅😅😄😄 #yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm love #Triangle #betrayal #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He was busy sending her his pieces of love.
And she was busy in bartering them for money. Those scars of betrayal is still green ☄

Post available for collaboration 🎀

She chose money over love😒😒
Hope its good enough & I haven't ruined your quote...😅😅😄😄

#yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm #love #triangle #betrayal  #YourQuoteAndMine

Asiya Shaikh

Those Scars of betrayal are green ☄ Post available for collaboration 🎀 #yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm love #Triangle #betrayal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Parth Bishnöi It just a thought came in my mind so i added to it. Sorry if i ruined its beauty.

read more
Once she was trapped by the devil,
Ever since she prefer to be a ringmaster.... Those Scars of betrayal are green ☄

Post available for collaboration 🎀

#yqbaba #yqdidi #her_hnsm #love #triangle #betrayal  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Parth Bishnöi
It just a thought came in my mind so i added to it. Sorry if i ruined its beauty.

Sumit R Das

Love #Triangle with me as #angle #yqbaba #yqdidi #you #twg #Maths

read more
She intersects with me at 90° angle  
and
It becomes a RIGHT ANGLE TRIANGLE #Love #triangle with me as #angle #yqbaba #yqdidi #you #twg #maths

Sumit R Das

I Have Understood the concept of "TRIANGLE " more clearly now than in my School days  #Triangle #school #YQbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification