Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 7: Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 7: Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Adam W Rodriguez

100APC 7: Luchador Battles the Dragon I painted this for my father. it was still very close to his passing. Sometime in January of 2016, when I sat at my drawing table and realized this art challenge was for him. I sat for what seemed an eternity trying to think of how to honor him in one of my silly little paintings. He was kind, generous, funny, and will always be a hero in my heart. Then a very particular image popped into my mind. This image. My earliest memories of my dad were the two #Art

read more
 100APC #7: Luchador Battles the Dragon

I painted this for my father. it was still very close to his passing. Sometime in January of 2016, when I sat at my drawing table and realized this art challenge was for him. 

I sat for what seemed an eternity trying to think of how to honor him in one of my silly little paintings. He was kind, generous, funny, and will always be a hero in my heart. Then a very particular image popped into my mind. This image.

My earliest memories of my dad were the two

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification