Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheDarkKnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheDarkKnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dark love quotes, i love dark chocolate quotes, your shadow leaves you in the dark, aankhon ke dark circle kaise hota hai, every moment of light and dark is a miracle,

• 43 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and co #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine #sadquotes

read more
Accept the hurting from your loved ones to make them feel regret.  It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and co

सानू

It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Keep silence... Just silence It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#collab and complete

Haseena Dudekula

It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete his words from #TheDarkKnight with your words. #HeathLedger #Joker #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 16/365

read more
to hope and to wait,
wait for the right time,
wait for the right opportunity,
wait for the right things to come your way,
when no amount of efforts can make the right things happen in life... It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and complete his words from #TheDarkKnight with your words. #heathledger #joker #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

16/365

Sarita Shreyasi

It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and co #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be a zero,
Don't impose your value, 
Just add value to others.. It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and co

Sarita Shreyasi

It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and co #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be an observer.. 
Sit aside.. and observe.. 
Let it be as it is It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and co

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Live Alone.... It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and co

CM Chaitanyaa

23/365 It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Take a deep breath.  23/365
It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab

Srishti Yadav

It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Stand still watching all going.
Sometimes you have to
Hide in caves for you to be safe.
Sometimes yo have to 
Conquer over your feelings.
Sometimes you have to
Die to reborn . It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and complete

Sita Prasad

It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You Before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
be yourself, no qualms, no make up, no reaction, no grudge, only you with yourself. It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You Before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and complete

Sita Prasad

It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You Before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be there, listen and show your presence so that others feel the support, strength and power of being together. It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You Before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and complete
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification