Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Startups Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Startups Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about startups fail due to, growth of startups in india, funding for startups in india, startups in india, agtech startups in india,

• 20 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

AY Ventures (Get Funding at "No Upfront Fees")

mute video

Kammal Kaant Joshii

Startup's and Relationship Comedy #Startups #sarcasm #Relationship #funny_video #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Akash Malhotra

mute video

Property Ki Baat

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Logon www.propertybecho.co.in #PropertyBecho #Marketing #Entrepreneurship #businessowner #entrepreneurs #Startups funding #StartUp #Funding

read more
     A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.

Logon www.propertybecho.co.in

#propertybecho #marketing #entrepreneurship #businessowner #entrepreneurs #startups #funding #startup

Sahil Pruthi

My three learnings from being an employee at Innovaccer 1. "Your poetry is better than your jokes" I distinctly remember getting a slack notification from my employer, also one of the founders at Innovaccer at exactly 8 15 am in the morning, as I was planning my day at work. I smiled, reading the notification. #StartUp #Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship #Startups #lifelessons

read more
My three learnings of being an employee at Innovaccer

(Full post in caption) My three learnings from being an employee at Innovaccer

1. "Your poetry is better than your jokes"

I distinctly remember getting a slack notification from my employer, also one of the founders at Innovaccer at exactly 8 15 am in the morning, as I was planning my day at work.

I smiled, reading the notification.

Sahil Pruthi

Entrepreneurship is harddd #StartUp #Startups life #Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship

read more
The best part about entrepreneurship is that there is no limit to things you can achieve.

The worst part about entrepreneurship is that there is no limit to the things you can achieve. Can't stop my brain to think! Entrepreneurship is harddd

#startup #startups #life #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship

Sahil Pruthi

It's mostly the initiative, the less sexy, the less seen models that truly create wealth at scale #StartUp #Startups #Entrepreneur #EntrepreneurLife #Entrepreneurship

read more
Interesting how intuitive business models are never good business models It's mostly the initiative, the less sexy, the less seen models that truly create wealth at scale

#startup #startups #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurship

Sahil Pruthi

One of the most important life lessons that I learned from entrepreneurship :) life #lifelessons #Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship #lifequotes #StartUp #Startups

read more
Teach yourself to walk alone

For it will teach you how powerful you are alone

For it will teach you, that you alone are not enough. One of the most important life lessons that I learned from entrepreneurship :)

#life #lifelessons #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #lifequotes  #startup #startups

Sahil Pruthi

Signs you're growing as a leader:

- Zero response times and an over communicator 
- Failures are yours, successes are your team's
- You give your team time and space to try new things and execute
- You don't talk about how good you are, nor do you feel this way. People talk about you, but you know you're still a work in progress
 Signs

#leadership #startups #startup #life #lifelessons #growth

Sahil Pruthi

How my life as an entrepreneur feels like #Startups #Entrepreneurship #Entrepreneur life #yqbaba

read more
Entrepreneurship feels more like being in the army and running the company feels like fighting a war. No off days, and things can explode at any time for which the entrepreneur needs to be ready at all times. How my life as an entrepreneur feels like

#startups #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #life #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification