Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about youquotes.in, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjay sheoran

दिल को अब एक यही दस्तूर चाहिए ,
राह जो तुझ तक जाये वो मंजूर चाहिए...$$!!  #ashutosh_prabhat #yourquotebaba  #yourquotehindi #youquotes #yqdidi #yourquotediary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashutosh prabhat #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

Kunal Choudhary

If i had to spend a penny for everytime you smiled i would be the riches billionaire in debt. #youquotes
#quotestoliveby
#quotesforlife

Kunal Choudhary

Smetimes all u need is just time,you dnt need a nane to define ur relation,once lovers are now friends,they still talk to eachother,understand eachother,they are still the best of friends cos though separated the love within still keeps them intact #youquotes
#quoteswriting
#quoteslove

Kunal Choudhary

There are times you get carried away,you start taking ppl around you for granted,start comparing them to others,treat them all the way u want even though u dnt intend to nd yet you expect them to stick by your side but u need fo understand that u must learn to appreciate the ppl around you for their efforts cos if you don't u may end up all alone with no one to appreciate about #quotes
#quotestoliveby
#youquotes

Monika Gadhvana

#youquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anuradha Mittal Collaborating with Saurabh Bhardwaj

read more
Stop imitating others,
Be yourself first ... #youquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anuradha Mittal
Collaborating with  Saurabh Bhardwaj

Rohit Bhowmick

YourQuote Writers Club YQ Muse Best of YourQuote Poetry #yourquotebaba #youquotes YourQuote Helpmate #YourQuotes YourQuote Postman

read more
Way to life...

Like the light finds its ways to shine upon the dark, love also finds its ways to enter a broken heart because the soul opens the doorway so that the heart can be healed...  YourQuote Writers Club YQ Muse Best of YourQuote Poetry  #yourquotebaba #youquotes YourQuote Helpmate #yourquotes YourQuote Postman

Monali Sharma

ऐ सुहानी सी  हवा  ..
हमको ये देदे बता 
जाना कहा है मुझे 
मजिंल का तु मेरे मुझे देदे पता 
..ऐ मस्तानी सी हवा 
हमको अब यू ना सता 
रहना कहा है मुझे 
घर का तु मेरे मुझे  देदे पता  #yourquotewriters 
#yourquotedidi 
#yourquotebaba 
#youknowchat 
#youquotes

Saurabh Sarkar

दिल के रिश्ते कभी खत्म नहीं होते,

बस कभी-कभी खामोश हो जाते हैं…!!

#मेरी_कलम_से

#Saurabh_sarkar

#NojotoQuote #Myloveword 
#youquotes #Loveline Kalyani Shukla
 Namita Writer

Vandana pal

kashmkash♥ #youquotes #Nojoto

read more
 kashmkash♥

#youquotes
#nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification