Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youknowchat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youknowchat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i need to know can you love me again, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Vibha Saroj

"You know what?"
"What?"
"Nothing."

#youknowchat
#nothing
#yqbaba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

You know what?
What?
Life is short so we should make the most of it
We should laugh uncontrollably ,love truly and unconditionally
Appreciate others, keep smiling always
And never regret our mistakes
As they make us what we are today.... #short#youknowchat#challenge#done#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqtales

Gaurav Dutta

"You know what?"
"What?"
"Nothing much, your investment will be muture in next 31 weeks. I am expecting your junior. #youknowchat #yqguru #baby #pregency #love

Roohi Bhargava

"You know what?" 
"What?" 

"You're still in my conscience, though being far away from me."  #youknowchat #YQBaba

Gaurav Dutta

"You know what?"
"What?"
"Nothing much, your investment will be muture in next 31 weeks. I am expecting your junior. #youknowchat #yqguru #baby #pregency #love

Shweta Gupta

"You know what?" She asked.
"What ?" he said.
"You are the one who belongs to my space of dream, you are the one who can make me calm, you are the one who makes me feel special.
You are the one for me!!" (She complied everything in her thoughts.)
But said "Nothing" with a smile to him.
"Come on tell me" he said.
(Would you be my lunch date, she said in thoughts) I am hungry, let's have lunch. She said in real. #youknowchat #yopowrimo #oneliners #quoteliners #yqbaba #unsaidlove

Abhinav Singhi

He:You know what?
She:What?

He:Like you care about what I am gonna say. Dont act! #YQdidi #YQbaba #youknowchat #pen #writer #english #challenge

Hasan Riaz

"You Know What?"
"What?" 

"I Aɱ Iŋ Love Wıth Each & Every Bıt Of You, 
You Caŋ Opt To Leave Me, But You Woŋt Be Able To Escape Froɱ My Meɱorıes, Love & Care." #YQbaba #youknowchat #tanha #hsnrz #hasanriaz

Durga Kannan

"You know what?"
"What?"
"I would go to the moon and back to see that smile on your face" #youknowchat#yqbaba

Durga Kannan

"You know what?"
"What?"
"You are cute and I love cute girls" #youknowchat#yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification