Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Define Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Define Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two things will define you, define virus and its types 20, define mean and median 10, how do you define life, define love in one sentence,

• 97 Followers
  • 320 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

mute video

durgesh Parwari.....shayar nadan

mute video

Shaukat Alee

mute video

Dr Ramlal

mute video

Mouras Thoughts

இந்த இரண்டு விஷயம் நம்ம யாருனு புரிய வைக்கும் | TOD 🎯 - 246 #Define #findyourself #mourasthoughts #tamilmotivation #Motivationalvideos #Motivation #motivationalquotes #Motivational #motivationalspeaker #Quotes #அறிவு

read more
mute video

Yunish

#Define love in islam #Love

read more
mute video

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab love #Define #feelings

read more
Do you really love me?

It's depends on your feelings, if you feel that I love you then it doesn't need to explain and if you feel that i don't so then i can't explain it, love depends on feelings, otherwise none can explain it with the words of mouth  Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collab #love #define #feelings

MSJ Quotes

Inspired by Mathematics: The infinity and it's reciprocal. #Msj #msjquotes #infinite #limit #limitations #Define #Inspiration #Motivation

read more
There are moments when you are infinite, 
or inversely, 
you cannot be defined..! Inspired by Mathematics: The infinity and it's reciprocal.
#msj #msjquotes #infinite #limit #limitations #define #inspiration #motivation

Ayesha Ansari

Never let others define you
Let your personality and character define you #life #personality #character #define

Sakshi Vashist

Have you ever felt caught between the lines of your life's canvas? When it feels like it's your life, your canvas but someone else is drawing on it? The lines, drawn by society, bind your personality and thinking by forcing their limitations onto you. The lines which you see, acknowledge and are scared to cross at sometimes. Scared, because you've been told these lines make you what you are. Scared because you no longer know what lies behind those lines. Behind that comfort zone. 

I feel it too. And every once in a while, I see human erasers- the ones who can soften the blows of forceful hands which scribbled on my canvas. Or atleast attempt to, by telling me my canvas is still mine and they wouldn't change a thing. 

#canvas #canvasofyourlife #define #personality #lifelessons #draw #paint #society
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification