Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveraskshisbeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveraskshisbeloved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How many more nights will the moon shine?

Whenever darkness revisits it, replied the waning moon Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"will you continue to glow everyday like the morning Sun?"

"If you continue to be the moon that soothes me to a peaceful sleep every night,
I will" Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab love #Define #feelings

read more
Do you really love me?

It's depends on your feelings, if you feel that I love you then it doesn't need to explain and if you feel that i don't so then i can't explain it, love depends on feelings, otherwise none can explain it with the words of mouth  Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collab #love #define #feelings

Osho Jain

Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 😌 I am celebrating consensual non monogamy with these dark circles... Non monogamy because they are 2 in no. 🙀🙈

read more
Whom do you the most?

'' The dark circles ''
These multi-partners are 
so loyal...
They never leave me... 
I never leave them. 
We have been together 
since class 12th...
😌Osho jain 🌻
 Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
😌
I am celebrating consensual non monogamy with these dark circles...
Non monogamy because they are 2 in no. 🙀🙈

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Can you hurt me someday?

May be, if I stop loving you.
But I don't see that happening in next few centuries... Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
If she loves him more than anyone 

I never thought of comparing my love for you with anyone as you are the only one who exist for me Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
do you need any help in kitchen 

No😠please no more mess😏🤨 Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
may I

I am yours  Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Three things 
Can we be happy together, always,
Is there love in our relationship,
Am i true.

If these were not right
Our love would have been a compromise.
 Inspired from tonight's midnightpoem, here's a #doublecollab. #loveraskshisbeloved  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

"when do we tie the knot?"

"Is it necessary that love be proclaimed 
only through sanctity of marriage?#
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification