Best doctor strange full movie free download torrent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem.
Image SourceLike most offbeat movies, this one isn’t very famous. The movie will hit you so hard that you cannot not be affected by it. You might love it, You might hate it because it will depress you, make you cry but there is no chance that you’ll be unaffected. Tulip Joshi is so brilliant that you’ll wonder why is she not approached by directors. The world created by the movie makers will take you in the grotesque, scary, hair-raising dystopian world as a result of female infanticide. Do yourself a favour and watch it.
2. MasaanImage SourceAn offbeat movie that was watched and discussed by many. It’s a story of how four lives intersect along the Ganges and that gives an insight into love, life and death. One of the finest movies of 2015, this movie will be a chilling experience. Beautifully written and directed, with top-notch performances by the actors, it’s a do not miss movie!
3. The Blue UmbrellaImage SourceVishal Bharadwaj is the master of adaptations. Based on Ruskin Bond’s short story, the story captures the simple life of a small hill-town and tells the story of a girl whose favourite blue umbrella gets stolen. The little girl is adorable and Pankaj Kapoor absolutely makes the film an extraordinary one.
4. ParzaniaImage SourceBased on the real life story of a Parsi family whose son goes missing during the Gujarat riots, the movie is deeply impactful. The director, the cinematographer, the story writer, the script writer, the actors, everyone is commendable. And it’s a shame it was never released in Gujarat. It’s a shame when people are left devoid of such movies.
5. DorImage SourceIt’s very hard to make a simple movie. A movie of two simple women, very different from each other, linked by a tragedy. Their budding friendship is so beautifully written and scripted. Dor is so much more than a story about their friendship. It’s a story about the wide gap in how the women are treated in the urban and rural ares. It’s about the struggle of a widow. Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag are pure brilliance.
6. GulaalImage SourceAnurag Kashyap is the master-maker of offbeat movies. A huge fan, I simple cannot fathom how this man makes his movies. The story of a law student whose journey will leave you speechless. It is dark, moving, engrossing and brain consuming. The cast is awesome and Kay Kay Menon steals the show! Do, do watch it!
7. Black FridayImage SourceAnother movie by Anurag Kashyap! Based on the investigations following the 1993 serial bomb blasts…this movie is raw, dark, real and brilliantly made. The performances, direction, background score, use of colours, light, effects, everything makes the movie mind blowing. Not everyone is as brave as Mr. Kashyap to take up the task of making such a movie and executing it so well.
8. Mumbai Meri JaanImage SourceNishikant Kamat is another director who’ll stun you with his movies. The story of how the Mumbai serial bombings affected the lives of 5 people unrelated to each other. The story is beautifully written and the stories of the 5 different people blend in seamlessly. The cast is again just perfect and you’d missing a lot if you haven’t watched this movie yet!
9. LakshyaImage SourceVery few offbeat movies cast a hero popular amongst the masses. This is one such movie which had established that Hrithik is a brilliant actor and more, that Farhan Akhtar is an even brilliant director. It’s the story of a good-for-nothing jobless, grown man who joins the army and turns over a new leaf. Preity Zinta is flawless, too.
10. UdaanImage SourceAlmost every cinephile would have watched this movie. For those who haven’t, Udaan will leave you spellbound with it’s brilliant story-telling. Nobody can play the character of an ultra-strict father better than Ronit Roy and Rohan’s journey of freedom is something you’ll have to witness to appreciate it!
11. The LunchboxImage SourceWhat a brilliant work of art! The best of the movies are the ones that tell a simple tale. The story of two lives whose paths cross because of a wrong delivery is what the story is about. When there are actors like Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin, you don’t have to say much. But what’s amazing is that Nimrat Kaur is at par and her work is just wonderful.
12. A WednesdayImage SourceThe cast is so inviting: Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Jimmy Shergill…you would want to watch the movie without further checking the IMDB. The movie is fantastic. A case that keeps haunting a retired police officer, the case of a man and a Wednesday. The dialogues will make you whistle and you’ll fall in love with offbeat cinema!
13. Monsoon WeddingImage SourceMira Nair is a woman I highly respect. And if I had a chance, I would love to learn the art of making movies from her. Monsoon Wedding is a 2001 film which talks about so many issues in the most subtle manner. There are many stories in this film. The story of a stressed father, the bride with a secret, the bride’s cousin with a deeper, darker secret. It’s an overwhelming ride of emotions and the beauty of relationships.
14. No SmokingImage SourceAnother film from Anurag Kashyap. Watch this strange movie since it tells the tale of a man who is a chain smoker. The movie is not just about quitting smoking; it’s about quitting any addiction. Welcome to realistic cinema. The theme is hard to make a movie on that’s why Kashyap is pure genius.
15. SwadesImage SourceAnother offbeat, a brilliant movie starring a famous star! I can absolutely watch this movie over and over again. The story of a man who comes to India to take his nanny with him to the U.S.A. but instead falls in love with India. The movies will show the life of rural India and honestly, at the end will make you hopeful. Shahrukh Khan is wonderful and the movie is a must-watch.
16. Stanley ka DabbaImage SourceSoft, simple and a gem of a movie. If you think it’s a movie for kids, please throw your preconceived notions out the window and watch this beautiful movie. It revolves around a teacher who forces students to share their tiffins with him and threatens one because he is unable to bring one. Very moving, very well written and amazingly executed!
17. Being CyrusImage SourceOriginally named ‘Akoori’, this movie is about a young man who enter the lives of the dysfunctional Sethna family. It is a dark, intense, comic urbane film and a movie well ahead of its time. Very intelligently written and well-directed, this movie should be on your bucket list.
18. MaqboolImage SourceIt’s extremely difficult to adapt a play and convert it into a movie that tells the story in an Indian way. So hats-off to Vishal Bharadwaj for his brilliant adaptation! The casting is superb and so is the characterization. The script is fantastic and Macbeth couldn’t have reached the masses in a better way!
19. AligarhImage SourceIf you haven’t seen this movie, you probably have missed out so much. The story of a professor expelled from his university because of his sexual orientation and his struggles is heart-wrenching and honestly, making a movie on a controversial topic is brave. The movie might seem slow at times but I love it. The scene where Manoj Bajpai sings a song along with the radio is so touching and moving and wonderfully executed. A brilliant movie that should definitely be watched.
20. The NamesakeImage SourceBased on Jhumpa Lahiri’s novel and directed by Mira Nair, the movie will take you into its world and leave you speechless! It gives you a look into family ties, clashing value and culture and all of it is so beautifully written and directed. Kudos to you, Mira Nair!
21. Manorama: Six Feet UnderImage SourceThis movie is intriguing, complex and gives you a thrilling ride. It’s not a simple movie and it will weave the story into web and then untangle it slowly. Abhay Deol is obviously fantastic and will leave a deep impact on you. Gul Panag is amazing too! Watch it and see it for yourself!
22. DasvidaniyaImage SourceVinay Pathak is one of my favorite actors and no one can do the protagonist’s role better than him. This movie will leave you pleased, satisfied and wondering how you delayed watching it. The story about a man loves to make lists and makes a final one when he realizes he is about to die. The story is simple and the performances are brilliant.
23. ShahidImage SourceBased on the real-life story of controversial lawyer Shahid Azmi who was assassinated in 2010, this movie was very moving and had a deep impact. Rajkumar Rao is amazing and he’ll leave you stunned by his performance. It is honest and very responsibly made. Do watch it if you have a love for cinema!
24. LSDImage SourceThree stories told through a camera which is a part of the story is amazing! The cast is new but very convincing. The director has tried something new in the movie and has succeeded to an extent. Watch the movie for its experience.
25. Mr. and Mrs. IyerImage SourceNot really famous but a great movie that Indian cinema produced. The story about a devout Hindu woman who protects a Muslim man when communal riots break out. A very sensitive topic; the characters have been done justice and how couldn’t they have been done when played by Rahul Bose and Konkana Sen Sharma. Wonderful movie and should definitely be watched.
26. I Am KalamImage SourceSimple, sweet with perfect narration, it’s the story of a boy who calls himself Kalam with the hope of becoming like Abdul Kalam someday. It depicts the story of poor India and the struggles of uneducated masses. It’s a great watch!
27. IqbalImage SourceIqbal is one the movies that people watched and discussed. The story of a deaf and mute boy with a passion for cricket and his journey. Shreyas Talpade was so brilliant that he shocked us. The relationships are wonderfully portrayed the screenplay is very tight. If you haven’t watched this, please do!
28. Dev DImage SourceOne must think I am biased towards Anurag Kashyap but he owns the world of offbeat cinema. An unconventional interpretation and portrayal of Devdas, this movie is just superb. The music is fantastic and the performance will leave you reeling. So much talent in one movie, it overwhelms me.
29. Khosla Ka GhoslaImage SourceOffbeat and comedy. One of the very few comedy movies that’ll leave your stomach hurting. The story of a middle-class man from Delhi who tries to get back his land from a property dealer with the help of his family and friends. It should be watched if you are looking for a movie one can related to and laugh at!
30. Sulemaani KeedaImage SourceA hilarious movie on two struggling ‘bros’ who knock on every door in Mumbai to realize their dream of becoming writers. Very realistic and honestly, you will see your story somewhere in them. If you are a struggler in the city of dreams, you’ll be able to relate to it. And it’ll be strange and weird if you do not like i
9 Awesome Things You Can Experience For Free In India
India is a large and varied land. One of the few things that unite all of us is our quest for free and inexpensive things. No matter how affluent you are, freebies and discounts always attract you.
So, we have tried to create a list of few things that you can enjoy absolutely free of cost in your own country.
1. Read rare books at the National Library.
Image sourceThe National Library, Kolkata is the largest library in India. The library was opened for providing free assistance to needy students. You can enjoy the reading facilities of this iconic library, absolutely free of cost.
You can stay as long as you want and read as many books as you want.
2. Enjoy lip smacking food at the famous religious kitchens of India for free.
Image sourceIn India, there are many religious places that offer you great food without charging you a single penny. Places likethe Golden Temple, Amritsar, the Sri Sai Sansthan Prasadalaya, Shirdi and Jagannath Temple, Puri are just some of the places that offer delicious food absolutely free of cost.
3. Go to the India-Nepal border and visit a foreign land for free.
Image sourceWe all wish to go outside India, at least once but often the expenses becomes a major hindrance. Though we admit Nepal might not fulfill your definition of abroad but it still remains a foreign land which requires no entry fee.
4. Go the top of the Jama Masjid Minarets to enjoy the view of the city.
Image sourceAnybody who has been to the top of the Jama Masjid Minarets in Delhi would agree that it is an experience of a lifetime. Once you reach the top of the minaret, it actually feels like you can see the entire city.
It is one of the best things one can enjoy in Delhi, without spending a single penny.
5. Visit India’s only sanitary museum.
Image sourceThough the idea of visiting a sanitary museum might sound a little weird but trust me it is one of the unique experiences you will ever have. The museum is open 365 days and the Time magazine has rated it amongst the weirdest museums in the world.And you don’t even need to spend any extra bucks to visit this unique and exciting place.
6. Enjoy lip-smacking pakoda, chops and cutlets for free on Netaji’s bday.
Image sourceWell, believe it or not, there is actually a shop in north Kolkata known as the Laxmi Narayan Shaw and Sons, which serves its best items for free on Netaji’s birthday.
It is said that even Ramkrishna Paramhansa used to enjoy the ‘telebhajas’ from this shop.
7. Watch films for free at Film festivals.
Image sourceIf you want to enjoy a good film for free then film festivals are your place. In most of the film festivals that are held across India, they screen many films for which you do not need to pay a single rupee for the tickets.
8. Enjoy an exotic experience at Auroville in Puducherry.
Image sourceAnybody who has been to Puducherry would admit that it is one of the prettiest places in the country. You might be a little surprised to know that you can actually enjoy to entire stay in Pondicherry absolutely free.
All you need to do is contact the ashram and sign up with them and they would often provide you free accommodation and free food. Interestingly, that is not all, in Auroville, you can attend things like Yoga classes, film screenings, and most these stuff do not cost you any extra bucks.
9. Visit chocolate factories in Ooty and enjoy free chocolates.
Image sourceThere is hardly any place in India which as pretty and romantic as Ooty. This beautiful hill-station is not only famous for its scenery but also for its brilliant chocolates. Though you might find quite a few chocolate factories.
Not only can you visit these factories for free but most of these factories gives you a coupon that allows you to enjoy complimentary chocolates.
And you thought nothing is free in this world!
15 Incredible Movies That Will Blow Your Mind
Everyone loves movies with confusing plots. Their unparalleled suspense and tension keeps us on our toes; they puzzle and confuse us, but keep us watching until the very end. They make us think, doubt and come up with our own conclusions.
Hide and Seek
As a widower, psychiatrist David tries hard to get his life together in the wake of his wife’s suicide, whilst his daughter finds consolation in her imaginary friend ’Charlie’. At first, David doesn’t pay much attention to her fantasies; however, once strange things begin to happen, he is forced to turn his attention to his daughter’s new friend. The question is: who is ’Charlie’?
This movie will really make you rack your brains trying to work out what’s going on. Simon is a shy office worker. It seems that his life couldn’t possibly get any worse: colleagues ignore him and his crush doesn’t seem to know he exists. Then, his double appears. James is the spitting image of Simon, yet personality wise he is his exact opposite: confident, charismatic and seductive to women. From that moment on, Simon’s life seems to start slipping away from him...to James.
Donnie Darko is a weirdo, and the film itself is as strange as it gets. The plot is tricky to comprehend, but captivating. This film has gained a very large number of followers, many of which consider it to be an iconic piece of cinema.
Trevor Resnik hasn’t slept in a year. He looks like a skeleton wandering between his dreams and reality. The overarching plot, dialogue, acting and music in this film are astonishing. They turn the movie into a dreamlike experience, where the hero is trying to fall asleep and at the same time to understand what won’t let him do so. You’ve never seen Christian Bale like this before.
Arthur and Norma are a young family who are experiencing financial difficulties. All of a sudden they find a package at their doorstep, containing a wooden box with a button. Somebody arrives shortly after only to explain that that pressing a button could instantly rid them of their financial problems, since when they do so they will immediately receive $1 million...However at that same time somebody, somewhere in the world will die. Could you take someone’s life to solve your own problems?
Being John Malkovich
Craig Shwartz discovers a portal in his study that literally leads into the head of the movie star, John Malkovich. Having made this unusual discovery, he decides to organise guided tours into Malkovich’s head for everyone. It seems like this movie was created specifically to get into our minds and break something inside.
A stunning melodrama with a highly sensitive storyline which keeps you in suspense till the very end. The outcome is unpredictable; the plot is intriguing, and the tension and mystery is never-ending. With all that in mind, special attention should also be paid to a truly splendid compilation of soundtracks.
Having spent 20 years in an asylum, the strange and unsociable Dennis Clegg returns to the home where he spent his childhood. Much like a spider, he spends his time crawling through the thick web of memories which teem in his abnormal mind. We won’t reveal any more — let’s just say that true movie lovers should definitely watch this film.
This is one truly gripping movie. A guy watches a rental movie and spots an actor who looks exactly like him. From that point onwards, he becomes obsessed with finding and meeting his double. But is it really a double, or is something else going on?
A powerful movie with a clever storyline and great acting. A corrupt junkie cop, Bruce Robertson, attempts to manipulate his way to a promotion in order to win back his wife and daughter while also fighting his own inner demons. Charismatic James McAvoy will surprise you with his brilliant performance.
A group of friends go on a yachting trip. The vessel gets caught in a storm, which turns the boat upside down, almost killing those onboard. However, another ship mysteriously appears in the nick of time, allowing everyone to escape seemingly inevitable death. Strangely enough, the newly arrived liner is empty, and even the clocks onboard have stopped...There is also the constant, haunting sensation among the castaways that somebody is watching them.
Stranded at a desolate motel during a powerful storm, ten strangers become acquainted with each other. However, very soon they realise that they’re being killed off one by one — and the killer is amongst them. We guarantee that you won’t be able to guess how it all ends.
A good-for-nothing father, Noah, decides to show his ten-year-old daughter Jeliza-Rose the house where he spent his childhood, which is situated in the boundless wheat fields. It so happens that the young girl ends up alone on the decrepit country estate, where she lives inside her own imagination. This definitely isn’t a movie for a mainstream audience. You don’t have to understand it, you don’t have to believe it, but you won’t be able to take your eyes off it until the very end.
Inland EmpireIt seems that David Lynch’s films have long earned themselves a special place in cinematography. There is no need to either describe or even explain any of his movies, and this includes "Inland Empire". They don’t conform to our understanding of common sense, nor do they follow any logic. The film is a must for hardcore movie lovers.
The Life of David GaleThis is perhaps one of the best movies ever made about a man’s struggle against the justice system. Kevin Spacey’s magnificent play grabs your attention with an ironclad grip from the very beginning and holds it till the very end. You won’t believe your eyes...
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghaam - I wish my family is cool but unfortunately I live in India so I have to be happy making movie such as this
Partner - I want to have western free life style but couldn't in India so I have to be satisfied by copying Hollywood with CBFC flavour
Oh My God - I want to make good movie but failed to be completely unbiased
PK- I want to show everyone how alien also can be biased and selective and have minority appeasement mentality and people blame politicians!
Bajirao Mastani - Why not say it's parallel universe and country isn't India, idiot :D
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Coming of age movie to show that Girls get friendzoned too but unable utter the word sex or turned on
Baghban - How cool can be adoption and family drama!
Dilwale - Another old SRK's innocent love attempt
DDLJ - This is how it happens in India. Wait! India is too conservative and boring for that
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - I so wish this happens in my family. I need such romance. Wait! This is India. So guy that parents chose, should be winner in the end
Baaghi - Tom Yum Goong+ Enter the dragon copy with expressionless very impressively fit Tiger
Karan Arjun - Ma, Ma, Ma, perfect example of Indian movie
Drisyaam - Oh! I so wish my conservative Indian middle class parents are so open minded. Wait! That's why I made the movie. Wait! That's why the villain is that young horny guy.
Bachna Ae Haseeno - I am considered nice guy so let me be a badass playboy. Wait! Nice guy playboy is enough badass for India which is why my name is Ranbir Kapoor
The Dirty Picture - Perfect example of how Indian people don't have any fitness culture hence had to satisfy themselves with unfit masking as carvy. So a realistic movie
Half Girlfriend - Perfect example of how lack sexual freedom drove horny Indian people to legitimise stalking
Devdas - Crying competition
Badlapur - Villain is a bad guy. Hero became badguy to take revenge. Wait! It's a dark movie so let's lecture the good guy turned bad guy. Wait! I am confused! Is this even a dark movie or snowflake legitimatizing?
Ram Leela - I think love is synonym with Romeo and Juliet. Oh! Let's show everyone that I have read that by making an Indian version of it. I don't know why some people are calling me 'Innocent Indian'. Fuck them.
Rajneeti - I so wish I could show the real politics of Indian National Congress party. Wait! CBFC and political pressure won't let me make it. So let's make another CBFC flavoured political drama that is neither here nor there
Bajrangi Bhaijaan - I believe my movie will show the real picture of Pakistan. Wait! This is going to be liked by Pakistani audience. Good business deal. I am so clever
Dhoom 3 - I want to make Hollywood action movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either
Neerja - Sonam Kapoor - Look, I can act. So stop saying that I can't and I will still say stupid stuff.
Mohenjo Daro - I want to make a good Hollywood like period movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either
Student Of The Year - I so wish my India is like that. But it isn't. So let me be satisfied by making a movie on that. Oh! I am so frustrated
Rab Ne Banadi Jodi - Learn, middle class, learn, how to make love
Ishaqzade - After picture of Arjun Kapoor's before fat and after fat advertisement
Kedarnath - Bakhibad plus disaster movie. I am genius