Discover & Read Best Stories about english movie tamil. Also Read about .
Image SourceLike most offbeat movies, this one isn’t very famous. The movie will hit you so hard that you cannot not be affected by it. You might love it, You might hate it because it will depress you, make you cry but there is no chance that you’ll be unaffected. Tulip Joshi is so brilliant that you’ll wonder why is she not approached by directors. The world created by the movie makers will take you in the grotesque, scary, hair-raising dystopian world as a result of female infanticide. Do yourself a favour and watch it.
2. MasaanImage SourceAn offbeat movie that was watched and discussed by many. It’s a story of how four lives intersect along the Ganges and that gives an insight into love, life and death. One of the finest movies of 2015, this movie will be a chilling experience. Beautifully written and directed, with top-notch performances by the actors, it’s a do not miss movie!
3. The Blue UmbrellaImage SourceVishal Bharadwaj is the master of adaptations. Based on Ruskin Bond’s short story, the story captures the simple life of a small hill-town and tells the story of a girl whose favourite blue umbrella gets stolen. The little girl is adorable and Pankaj Kapoor absolutely makes the film an extraordinary one.
4. ParzaniaImage SourceBased on the real life story of a Parsi family whose son goes missing during the Gujarat riots, the movie is deeply impactful. The director, the cinematographer, the story writer, the script writer, the actors, everyone is commendable. And it’s a shame it was never released in Gujarat. It’s a shame when people are left devoid of such movies.
5. DorImage SourceIt’s very hard to make a simple movie. A movie of two simple women, very different from each other, linked by a tragedy. Their budding friendship is so beautifully written and scripted. Dor is so much more than a story about their friendship. It’s a story about the wide gap in how the women are treated in the urban and rural ares. It’s about the struggle of a widow. Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag are pure brilliance.
6. GulaalImage SourceAnurag Kashyap is the master-maker of offbeat movies. A huge fan, I simple cannot fathom how this man makes his movies. The story of a law student whose journey will leave you speechless. It is dark, moving, engrossing and brain consuming. The cast is awesome and Kay Kay Menon steals the show! Do, do watch it!
7. Black FridayImage SourceAnother movie by Anurag Kashyap! Based on the investigations following the 1993 serial bomb blasts…this movie is raw, dark, real and brilliantly made. The performances, direction, background score, use of colours, light, effects, everything makes the movie mind blowing. Not everyone is as brave as Mr. Kashyap to take up the task of making such a movie and executing it so well.
8. Mumbai Meri JaanImage SourceNishikant Kamat is another director who’ll stun you with his movies. The story of how the Mumbai serial bombings affected the lives of 5 people unrelated to each other. The story is beautifully written and the stories of the 5 different people blend in seamlessly. The cast is again just perfect and you’d missing a lot if you haven’t watched this movie yet!
9. LakshyaImage SourceVery few offbeat movies cast a hero popular amongst the masses. This is one such movie which had established that Hrithik is a brilliant actor and more, that Farhan Akhtar is an even brilliant director. It’s the story of a good-for-nothing jobless, grown man who joins the army and turns over a new leaf. Preity Zinta is flawless, too.
10. UdaanImage SourceAlmost every cinephile would have watched this movie. For those who haven’t, Udaan will leave you spellbound with it’s brilliant story-telling. Nobody can play the character of an ultra-strict father better than Ronit Roy and Rohan’s journey of freedom is something you’ll have to witness to appreciate it!
11. The LunchboxImage SourceWhat a brilliant work of art! The best of the movies are the ones that tell a simple tale. The story of two lives whose paths cross because of a wrong delivery is what the story is about. When there are actors like Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin, you don’t have to say much. But what’s amazing is that Nimrat Kaur is at par and her work is just wonderful.
12. A WednesdayImage SourceThe cast is so inviting: Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Jimmy Shergill…you would want to watch the movie without further checking the IMDB. The movie is fantastic. A case that keeps haunting a retired police officer, the case of a man and a Wednesday. The dialogues will make you whistle and you’ll fall in love with offbeat cinema!
13. Monsoon WeddingImage SourceMira Nair is a woman I highly respect. And if I had a chance, I would love to learn the art of making movies from her. Monsoon Wedding is a 2001 film which talks about so many issues in the most subtle manner. There are many stories in this film. The story of a stressed father, the bride with a secret, the bride’s cousin with a deeper, darker secret. It’s an overwhelming ride of emotions and the beauty of relationships.
14. No SmokingImage SourceAnother film from Anurag Kashyap. Watch this strange movie since it tells the tale of a man who is a chain smoker. The movie is not just about quitting smoking; it’s about quitting any addiction. Welcome to realistic cinema. The theme is hard to make a movie on that’s why Kashyap is pure genius.
15. SwadesImage SourceAnother offbeat, a brilliant movie starring a famous star! I can absolutely watch this movie over and over again. The story of a man who comes to India to take his nanny with him to the U.S.A. but instead falls in love with India. The movies will show the life of rural India and honestly, at the end will make you hopeful. Shahrukh Khan is wonderful and the movie is a must-watch.
16. Stanley ka DabbaImage SourceSoft, simple and a gem of a movie. If you think it’s a movie for kids, please throw your preconceived notions out the window and watch this beautiful movie. It revolves around a teacher who forces students to share their tiffins with him and threatens one because he is unable to bring one. Very moving, very well written and amazingly executed!
17. Being CyrusImage SourceOriginally named ‘Akoori’, this movie is about a young man who enter the lives of the dysfunctional Sethna family. It is a dark, intense, comic urbane film and a movie well ahead of its time. Very intelligently written and well-directed, this movie should be on your bucket list.
18. MaqboolImage SourceIt’s extremely difficult to adapt a play and convert it into a movie that tells the story in an Indian way. So hats-off to Vishal Bharadwaj for his brilliant adaptation! The casting is superb and so is the characterization. The script is fantastic and Macbeth couldn’t have reached the masses in a better way!
19. AligarhImage SourceIf you haven’t seen this movie, you probably have missed out so much. The story of a professor expelled from his university because of his sexual orientation and his struggles is heart-wrenching and honestly, making a movie on a controversial topic is brave. The movie might seem slow at times but I love it. The scene where Manoj Bajpai sings a song along with the radio is so touching and moving and wonderfully executed. A brilliant movie that should definitely be watched.
20. The NamesakeImage SourceBased on Jhumpa Lahiri’s novel and directed by Mira Nair, the movie will take you into its world and leave you speechless! It gives you a look into family ties, clashing value and culture and all of it is so beautifully written and directed. Kudos to you, Mira Nair!
21. Manorama: Six Feet UnderImage SourceThis movie is intriguing, complex and gives you a thrilling ride. It’s not a simple movie and it will weave the story into web and then untangle it slowly. Abhay Deol is obviously fantastic and will leave a deep impact on you. Gul Panag is amazing too! Watch it and see it for yourself!
22. DasvidaniyaImage SourceVinay Pathak is one of my favorite actors and no one can do the protagonist’s role better than him. This movie will leave you pleased, satisfied and wondering how you delayed watching it. The story about a man loves to make lists and makes a final one when he realizes he is about to die. The story is simple and the performances are brilliant.
23. ShahidImage SourceBased on the real-life story of controversial lawyer Shahid Azmi who was assassinated in 2010, this movie was very moving and had a deep impact. Rajkumar Rao is amazing and he’ll leave you stunned by his performance. It is honest and very responsibly made. Do watch it if you have a love for cinema!
24. LSDImage SourceThree stories told through a camera which is a part of the story is amazing! The cast is new but very convincing. The director has tried something new in the movie and has succeeded to an extent. Watch the movie for its experience.
25. Mr. and Mrs. IyerImage SourceNot really famous but a great movie that Indian cinema produced. The story about a devout Hindu woman who protects a Muslim man when communal riots break out. A very sensitive topic; the characters have been done justice and how couldn’t they have been done when played by Rahul Bose and Konkana Sen Sharma. Wonderful movie and should definitely be watched.
26. I Am KalamImage SourceSimple, sweet with perfect narration, it’s the story of a boy who calls himself Kalam with the hope of becoming like Abdul Kalam someday. It depicts the story of poor India and the struggles of uneducated masses. It’s a great watch!
27. IqbalImage SourceIqbal is one the movies that people watched and discussed. The story of a deaf and mute boy with a passion for cricket and his journey. Shreyas Talpade was so brilliant that he shocked us. The relationships are wonderfully portrayed the screenplay is very tight. If you haven’t watched this, please do!
28. Dev DImage SourceOne must think I am biased towards Anurag Kashyap but he owns the world of offbeat cinema. An unconventional interpretation and portrayal of Devdas, this movie is just superb. The music is fantastic and the performance will leave you reeling. So much talent in one movie, it overwhelms me.
29. Khosla Ka GhoslaImage SourceOffbeat and comedy. One of the very few comedy movies that’ll leave your stomach hurting. The story of a middle-class man from Delhi who tries to get back his land from a property dealer with the help of his family and friends. It should be watched if you are looking for a movie one can related to and laugh at!
30. Sulemaani KeedaImage SourceA hilarious movie on two struggling ‘bros’ who knock on every door in Mumbai to realize their dream of becoming writers. Very realistic and honestly, you will see your story somewhere in them. If you are a struggler in the city of dreams, you’ll be able to relate to it. And it’ll be strange and weird if you do not like i
BAHUBALI - One of the Best Indian Movie Product!
So, 14th July 2015 @ 10:20 pm, after full day's work and a beer, I went to watch Bahubali.
Perception before the movie: Actually, I didn't saw the trailer of the movie, and because a friend booked it, I went to see it. The only few things I saw about the movie was that it has done huge amount of business in few days, so what? Sallu Bhai's Movies does.. SRK's typical romantic movies does.. Aamir PK did..
I though, I will sit relax and if I feel sleepy I will go off to sleep.
Perception during the movie: When movie started, there were little illogical scenes of how a guy climbs on a huge mountain basis a mask, which to the hero's imagination is a awesome Hot Girl.
Moreover, almost 20 people left when the first love song came and the Hero was ripping Heroine and doing some mad romantic illogical steps. I stayed calm, even when my friend said "Ghar Chale Kya ? Sab Log ja rahe h". But till that time also, there quite a few scenes where the story grips you and makes you think, Bhai Waah!
As the movie progressed, it became so much engaging and entertaining that you can't take a susu break too, apart from one more idiotically place song, which reminds me - why do Indian movies need songs to thrive when the other things are good.
And the movie goes on and on and on ... it doesn't let you take your eye off the screen. It just hooks you on. There were several things in movie which beats standard of Indian Cinema. The director has taken the movie to another LEVEL of Indian cinema.
Perception after the movie: Various movie sequences keep coming back to your head, wanting to see more. I wont reveal the suspense as to what happens, but still would say - its sequel should have been released in 2015.
Quite a few thoughts come to my mind -
How would the idea person of the movie would have convinced producer/investor to put 250 Cr for this movie, and that too just the first half of the story?How many presentations and excel sheets would have gone in to it?How many pre-production meetings discussing the details and scaled would have happened to execute this level of project?I think that to think and execute this project with an fantastic final product is in itself a mark of how detailed oriented and execution focussed its people would have been. I truly recommend everyone to go and watch this film in theaters, because on Laptop or TV - you wouldn't understand the scale and breadth of it.
Awaiting its next part in 2016...
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghaam - I wish my family is cool but unfortunately I live in India so I have to be happy making movie such as this
Partner - I want to have western free life style but couldn't in India so I have to be satisfied by copying Hollywood with CBFC flavour
Oh My God - I want to make good movie but failed to be completely unbiased
PK- I want to show everyone how alien also can be biased and selective and have minority appeasement mentality and people blame politicians!
Bajirao Mastani - Why not say it's parallel universe and country isn't India, idiot :D
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Coming of age movie to show that Girls get friendzoned too but unable utter the word sex or turned on
Baghban - How cool can be adoption and family drama!
Dilwale - Another old SRK's innocent love attempt
DDLJ - This is how it happens in India. Wait! India is too conservative and boring for that
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - I so wish this happens in my family. I need such romance. Wait! This is India. So guy that parents chose, should be winner in the end
Baaghi - Tom Yum Goong+ Enter the dragon copy with expressionless very impressively fit Tiger
Karan Arjun - Ma, Ma, Ma, perfect example of Indian movie
Drisyaam - Oh! I so wish my conservative Indian middle class parents are so open minded. Wait! That's why I made the movie. Wait! That's why the villain is that young horny guy.
Bachna Ae Haseeno - I am considered nice guy so let me be a badass playboy. Wait! Nice guy playboy is enough badass for India which is why my name is Ranbir Kapoor
The Dirty Picture - Perfect example of how Indian people don't have any fitness culture hence had to satisfy themselves with unfit masking as carvy. So a realistic movie
Half Girlfriend - Perfect example of how lack sexual freedom drove horny Indian people to legitimise stalking
Devdas - Crying competition
Badlapur - Villain is a bad guy. Hero became badguy to take revenge. Wait! It's a dark movie so let's lecture the good guy turned bad guy. Wait! I am confused! Is this even a dark movie or snowflake legitimatizing?
Ram Leela - I think love is synonym with Romeo and Juliet. Oh! Let's show everyone that I have read that by making an Indian version of it. I don't know why some people are calling me 'Innocent Indian'. Fuck them.
Rajneeti - I so wish I could show the real politics of Indian National Congress party. Wait! CBFC and political pressure won't let me make it. So let's make another CBFC flavoured political drama that is neither here nor there
Bajrangi Bhaijaan - I believe my movie will show the real picture of Pakistan. Wait! This is going to be liked by Pakistani audience. Good business deal. I am so clever
Dhoom 3 - I want to make Hollywood action movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either
Neerja - Sonam Kapoor - Look, I can act. So stop saying that I can't and I will still say stupid stuff.
Mohenjo Daro - I want to make a good Hollywood like period movie. But I can't. CBFC excuse isn't working either
Student Of The Year - I so wish my India is like that. But it isn't. So let me be satisfied by making a movie on that. Oh! I am so frustrated
Rab Ne Banadi Jodi - Learn, middle class, learn, how to make love
Ishaqzade - After picture of Arjun Kapoor's before fat and after fat advertisement
Kedarnath - Bakhibad plus disaster movie. I am genius
Captain America: The Winter Soldier:- Best movie from MCU, both story wise and the way it was made, a true MCU movie
Avengers:- This is an eye opener for Superhero genres, how to make a multi starer Superhero movie, very interesting and enjoyable
Iron Man:- It's probably the best MCU movie. This movie is the reason why MCU is where it is today
Thor: Ragnarok:- Everyone before the first trailer was expecting this movie to be not that good since both Thor and Hulk's solo movies weren't that interesting, MCU showed how that can be changed, a very clever way of movie making
Captain America: The First Avenger:- I absolutely love this movie. Very touching and emotional. I absolutely love the way story went on
Avengers: Endgame:- Celebration of MCU, don't need to elaborate anymore
Dr Strange:- Just good enough to be in this position
Spider-Man: Homecoming:- Not as good as I was expected
Avengers: Infinity War:- One dimensional and overrated
Captain America: Civil War:- Not as good as it could have been
Guardians Of The Galaxy:- Good enough to be in this position
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2:- Good enough to be in this position
Ant-Man:-Good enough to be in this position
Avengers: Age Of Ultron:- Bad Avengers Movie
The Incredible Hulk:- Highly underrated
Iron Man 2:- Not as bad as people like to believe
Iron Man 3:- Still not worst MCU movie
Black Panther:- Highly overrated
Ant Man and The Wasp: It was good and bad at the same time
Captain Marvel:- Most overrated movie in MCU
Thor:- Not much there
Thor: The Dark World:- Not much there
english बनाम हिन्दी Poonam bagadia "punit" g @imrohii negi g
english हमेशा attitude में रही आजाद भारत पर रौब दिखा रही थी अंग्रेजो से तो आजादी ले ली भारत ने पर अंग्रेजी अपना ली ये कैसी आजादी थी भावनायें तो भारतीय पर शब्द english हो चले थे । भारत आजादी का जश्न मना रहा था english जोरों से smlile कर रही थी और हिंदी की तरफ देख कर इतरा रही थी उस वक्त english के तेवर कुछ अच्छे नहीं थे अब भारत पूरी तरह से India बन चुका था और अब आजादी का जश्न भारत और India दोनों ही मनारहे थे। पर हिन्दी उदास थी उसे आजादी की कम खुशी न थी पर भारत भारत रह कर आजादी मनाता तो आजादी 1000 गुना और बढ़ जाती । हिन्दी ने आजादी की जंग सुरू की पर उसकी सुनवाई नहीं हुई। लोगों के english के मद ने उसकी आवाज दबा दी और आज भी परिस्थिती जस की तस है हिन्दी आज भी आजाद भारत में आजादी की जंग लड़ रही हैं है न कितने बिडब्ना की बात कि हिंन्दी को अपने ही देश में अपने लिये अपने लोगों से लड़ना पड़ रहा है।
आप हिन्दी के लिये किसी हिन्दी दिवस का इंतजार न करें और हक से कहें कि हम भारतीय है और हिंदी है हिन्दी हमारे दिल की भाषा है इसे सम्मान से अपनायें और सम्मान दें। अगर आप दो चार या 10 या और अधिक भाषायें जानते त कोई गलत बात नहीं है पर दोगला व्वहार न करे हिन्दी से किनारा या हिन्दी का अपमान या फिर हिन्दी को कम आँकना जैसे दुर्वव्यहार से बचे हिन्दी ही हमारी भाषा है और english विदेशी इस बात को हमेशा याद रखें गैरो के लिये अपनों को तकलीफ न पहुँचायें।
जय हिन्द जय हिन्दी
#स्वतंत्र #जयहिन्द #वंदेमातरम् #देश #वतन #भारत #हिंदोस्तान