Discover & Read Best Stories about honey sing. Also Read about sing song, sing song video, poem i too sing america, the tales of ba sing se, sawan honey vol 6, trolls a song to sing book, sawan honey vol 4.
Honey, I would have said yes in one go
If it’s was easy to letting you know
Honey, My heart scrambled to pieces
When you are about to answer with a pain that eases
Honey your smile and the way you say that you love me forever
The choice between now and ever lies here 'tis clever
To leave something’s as they are
Honey, you say neither mend, nor blend
Just keep it intact until it reaches its end
Honey, sometimes it’s difficult to pour right from the heart
Sometimes you are scared to your stomach & you know it from the start
Honey if there was any parallel universe would have said yes and stayed forever
Without having to know where life will go and how things will take their course however
Honey, the zenith of the feelings when playing along with everything you have
The best is yet to come as you have taken the step you crave
Honey, it’s better to leave something’s unsolved unknown and hidden
The people won’t help but raise eyebrows and get sick-ridden
Honey, I always believe that it’s better to love in mysterious ways
Can’t explain in words the rush in veins come just in your one gaze
Honey, I would have said yes in one go
If the world wasn’t created like this as we know
Honey, let it be anything I'll always love you forever
For doesn’t matter where the mind is, the heart breathes with you being wherever
Can People With Diabetes Eat Honey
Yes! But in moderation (not more than 1tspn/day) Honey's anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce complications of diabetes. Generally, there's no advantage to substituting honey for sugar in a diabetes eating plan. Both honey and sugar will affect your blood sugar level. Honey is sweeter than granulated sugar, so you might use a smaller amount of honey for sugar in some recipes.
Let your heart to sing,
let your heart to write,
New stories untold,
New emotions unfold.
Yes your mind may say,
You have told it before,
Your mind may say,
I am bored of your desire.
But let your heart to smell,
That old fragrance of soil again,
It knows what it want,
and how to heel itself again.
Your mind may rush,
Saying you are wasting time,
But let your heart to watch that stary night again,
Let the blessings get showered,
on you being moon light.
Let your heart to fall in love,
with the universe again,
Be little kind to yourself,
Yes there would be things tough to encounter,
With a busy busy mind,
Let your heart to florish
The most difficult looking puzzles will,
When your heart will sing.
10 Wonderful Benefits of Amla Powder: A Powerful Superfood
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours. Amla or Amalaki can be consumed in any form be it juiced, powdered or eaten raw. You can pickle it, make a jam or have candied amla. Being a very rich source of #VitaminC, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure. It also offers a number of beauty benefits for your hair and skin.
“#Amla is a very special fruit full of antioxidants that are effective in reducing the cell damage which reduces the free radicals that can cause disease in the body”, says Dr. Komal Bhadouria, Nutritionist, SCI International Hospital, New Delhi.
One of the best ways to have amla is in the powdered form. Since amla powder is a bit bitter tasting, you can drink a mix of amla powder, ginger powder, honey and lime juice or you can even add amla powder to a glass of fresh juice for breakfast. You can also sprinkle some amla powder on fruits such as banana, apple or papaya and have as a mid-meal snack.
You may already know that amla powder is great for boosting your immunity but it also has other wonderful benefits for your hair, skin and overall health that you’re about to find out here.
1. According to Dr. Shalini Minglani, a Bangalore-based nutritionist, amla powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
2. Amla reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol, suggests Dr. Komal Bhadouria.
3. Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. This reduces cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation.
4. Amla powder gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for natural glow. You can mix amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
5. Amla powder has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It's an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the amla fruit is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
6. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation, suggests Dr. Komal Bhadouria.
7. Amla is considered as the first and foremost food for #anti-aging. Consuming amla in any form on a daily basis is the secret behind the slow aging process and beautiful skin.
8. Amla powder is good for #diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
9. Amla powder when taken with a teaspoon of honey acts as a great blood purifier. You can also mix it with jaggery and have it daily. Regular consumption of amla powder helps in increasing your haemoglobin naturally.
10. Amla is also great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss. Make a paste with shikakai, curd and amla powder. Apply this on your scalp and leave it on for half in hour. You could also add few drops of lime to this pack to treat a dry scalp.