Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Himayat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Himayat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about himayat meaning in english, himayat sagar, sunny palace himayat nagar, himayat bagh waterfall, himayat nagar pin code,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Md Kamaal-uddin

#kkthoughts The battle between Hussain (R.A) and Yazeed was actually to defeat yazidiyat and to make hussainiyat jaavedan (ever lasting). Hussain (R.A) fights till his last breathe to defeat yazidiyat. He got martyrdom but yazidiyat defeated and it's his sacrifice that we are having the actual deen of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH). #hussain #HussainiyatZindabad #haq #jaavedan #Himayat

read more
#kkthoughts

#Hussain (R.A)

Katake sajde me sar Hussain ne
Kardiya jaavedan hussainyat

Jo hai sardar e naujawan e  jannat
Jinki sar kati par sajde na xuti
Ki jisne Nana ki din e haq ki himayat
Darz hai jinke bahaduri k kayi riwayat

Kardiya jaavedan hussainyat #kkthoughts
The battle between Hussain (R.A) and Yazeed was actually to defeat yazidiyat and to make hussainiyat jaavedan (ever lasting). Hussain (R.A) fights till his last breathe to defeat yazidiyat. He got martyrdom but yazidiyat defeated and it's his sacrifice that we are having the actual deen of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
 #hussain #hussainiyatzindabad #haq #jaavedan #himayat

Md Kamaal-uddin

#kkthoughts The battle between Hussain (R.A) and Yazeed was actually to defeat yazidiyat and to make hussainiyat jaavedan (ever lasting). Hussain (R.A) fights till his last breathe to defeat yazidiyat. He got martyrdom but yazidiyat defeated and it's his sacrifice that we are having the actual deen of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH). #hussain #HussainiyatZindabad #haq #jaavedan #Himayat

read more
#kkthoughts

#Hussain (R.A)

The battle between Hussain (R.A) and Yazeed was actually to defeat yazidiyat and to make hussainiyat jaavedan (ever lasting). Hussain (R.A) fights till his last breathe to defeat yazidiyat. He got martyrdom but yazidiyat defeated and it's his sacrifice that we are having the actual deen of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Md Kamaal-uddin

read more
#kkthoughts

#Hussain (R.A)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification