Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best a_day_with_my_valentine_ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best a_day_with_my_valentine_ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, will someone love me one day, love day 2021, day 4 yoga with adriene, shayri for valentine day in hindi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Prerna Survase

I was boarding a bus besides a grandpa 
he was holding a rose with a splash of water 
and glitter sprikle on it with his glorious smiling face
I asked if it's for Valentine?
he chuckled with his greasy eyes 
and told,"son,I have been celebrating it since I met her, I bring her this rose and something else of that time as this...her answer to my love letter to her.This rose..this belongs to our high school where we first met so bringing up things which really takes efforts for me being such a hunky old man is what she understands and all we will do today is to swing on memories good and bad we had
 she'll be waiting for me with our favorite dishes and at the end of the day it will end as everyday with my valentine and not just a day.today is the day I first met her so its our anniversary and not our marriage anniversary.
 It's my stop dear I'll get going. bye son and remember valentine week or month is for you with rules and for us it's Valentine's life the thing today called fantasy love Understand this.Take care."
I stayed still and murmured him happy Valentine's life #a_day_with_my_valentine_

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification