Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MaroMujheMaro Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MaroMujheMaro Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about marooned meaning in hindi, karo ya maro, govind maro hai gopal mero hai mp3 download, kesariya hai roop maro, karo ya maro slogan,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

shubham kumar

A J

Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MaroMujheMaro #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1198. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Indian government in
Stage 1 we will defeat corona for sure
After stage 4 - Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Maromujhemaro #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1198. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Snigdharani Panda

Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MaroMujheMaro #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1198. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab koi mujhe apna tarif karne ko bole Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Maromujhemaro #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1198. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

~|FIПDIПG DӨЯY|~ #MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba It was quite a long time that we didn't play carrom like this. We, Feluda, Baba and I. In the evening, the sky was hijacked by the clouds and it was drizzling some now and then. I wonder, how funnily the Mausam Bhavan was alarming about storm, today afternoon. Just there was something different. The clouds had a eerie, shiny border. And to my surprise around 9 or 9:30, the sky was totally clear. The stars were twinkling better than other days, the #MaroMujheMaro #tdd_longbutshortstories #tdd_letters #icanttagdory #hedeactivated #mujhekoitomaro #thereshouldhavebeenatriggerwarningforthislamepost

read more
         ~|FIПDIПG DӨЯY|~ #MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba

It was quite a long time that we didn't play carrom like this. We, Feluda, Baba and I. In the evening, the sky was hijacked by the clouds and it was drizzling some now and then. I wonder, how funnily the Mausam Bhavan was alarming about storm, today afternoon. 

Just there was something different. The clouds had a eerie, shiny border. And to my surprise around 9 or 9:30, the sky was totally clear. The stars were twinkling better than other days, the

Het Modi

anyone more lazy than me? good morning 😴😪 #punny #punnyhues #hue_of_humour #Punchayat #MaroMujheMaro #sleep #Lazy

read more
I'm so lazy to wear sandals,
that I wear sleepers only. anyone more lazy than me?

good morning 😴😪

#punny #punnyhues #hue_of_humour 

#punchayat #maromujhemaro #sleep #lazy

Ankit

read more
Yeah, this Guy now is appearing for Tedx Talks and you are sharing Gifs and Memes.  Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. 

Ankit

read more
Troops of both Indian & Chinese Army killed in a face-off during de-escalation at Galwan Valley, Ladakh. 

*Me who was adding World War III in 2020 list for fun Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. 

प्रभव

read more
Jab khud bade log mujhe baar-baar "bade log" bolke mujhe chidhaye
Le bechara mai: Rough Translation: I don't have any words. Please forgive me, give me leave. 

YRK Tech

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification