Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Happend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Happend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about did this happen to you, you happen to make, happen to you lil wayne, love can happen twice, happen to your career podcast,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Priya Sanju

soldier of god

It all started with a chatting when,  Its all started with Hii..

late night talks..

then it happend a shit word called as 
Love..

after then its happend all the time pass 

and said that iam helpless i cant make you as my life partner because of some problems..

at last  it ends with a good byee...one life is spoiled

-soldier of god 

hey all my frnds my question to all of you is do you 
beleive that true love still exist..? jo rang , paisa ,khoobsurathi dekkar na ho..waisi mohabbath hoti hai ye waqth me. i want ur answers  in comments frnds say me ur opinions🙄😇 #chatting #Love#fake#fact#truth#jhoot#mohabbath#belief#stories#Quotes#shayari#nojotothought#mythought#nojotoenglish#nojotohindi#keepsupporting

Anam Aftab

#OpenPoetry For the worst time, I start telling her that I dont love her because someone attract me and I am sorry for that I forgot a true love with this fake attraction but deep inside in my heart there is only one person and that special person is you only.
True love happend only one time,
True love never happend many times,
but True love happend many times in one person only.

#B1hu2a12i❤️D5v19en1

Siddharth Mehta

ख्वाबों से ही था ;तराशा तुम्हे,
          हर चीज़ से था ; नवाजा तुम्हे, 
  बस इस दिल मे था ;बसाया तुम्हे,
             इसलिए हर वक्त था ;मनाया तुम्हे।
       -SID #NojotoQuote #realfeeling #happend#loveshyari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification