Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spoiledinternet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spoiledinternet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you spoiled my life quotes, u spoiled my life quotes, spoil my life quotes, spare the rod and spoil the child debate 110, life spoil quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Preethy

The message you hear everyday from instagram is "you're not pretty enough". They may not say it directly, but through their posts and feeds. And that's what the business wants "To create a need and then fix it". Why do you think they call it a feed? It feeds all the unwanted content into our minds. Now listen, let me tell you, you don't need a fix; you may not be pretty enough but you're already so beautiful. Each one of us have a "proud possession" on our feature. We change that and alter ourselves to fit into the "Standard of beauty".
Well, who have defined the "Standard of beauty"? The Instagram? Facebook? Or the whole internet? NO! It's YOU. You got misguided, mislead and being a prey for the cosmetic businesses (other business as well).

#𝓹𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽

©Preethy #blindness #sexism #spoiledinternet

Preethy

The Trend trap:

We murdered the internet; It is filled with the content that sexualizes both men and women and more likely the women. Sex sells. Especially in the internet sex sells alot. Inorder to get followers, a million views, to look like a star, to be an influencer, to achieve your dreams, you objectify yourself; you get to the most bottom of the barrel. In that case, please remember that your audience, it's the young minds, the kids who look up to you and buy your sh**s! What do you sow in the younger minds?! What do you let them see? Videos of how to hit on girls, videos that objectify girls and guys, videos of how to get kissed from a girl as a prank, videos with boobs and asses as the thumbnail. The internet has become the toxic wasteland of desperation. 

Do you think you're a real influence here? Sorry, you forgot the real purpose of influence or you never know. It is our responsibility as the content ceators and the viewers to make the internet free of sexism and create content that has the meaning, responsibility and logic in it.

#𝓹𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽

©Preethy #blindness #Sexism #spoiledinternet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification