Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thirtyfirstquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thirtyfirstquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, have patience with all things but first of all with yourself, thirty one prayers for my husband, aashiqui 2 dialogue yeh zindagi chal to rahi thi mp3, aashiqui 2 dialogue yeh zindagi chal to rahi thi,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shivam Soni

Participate in this #ShortStory challenge and write a #3linestory Note that a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. Example: Father was happy. I wasn't. New mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #everyonehasastory #Thirtyfirstquote

read more
Trying to stay happy.

Difficulties arrive.

Facing difficulties with smiling face😊 Participate in this #shortstory challenge and write a #3linestory 

Note that a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. Example: Father was happy. I wasn't. New mother.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #everyonehasastory #thirtyfirstquote

Vedika

What a LUCK I have!
It always finds a way
To separate me from anyone
Who comes closer and
Means a lot to me,
By taking them so far away
From me. #thirtyfirstquote #life #reality #myluck #mylife #bittertruth

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

"Every sunset like a paradise gives the promise of a next dawn." #thirtyfirstquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Dr.Deepankar das

Good ergonomic design will take you longer. #Thirtyfirstquote #drergo #ergonomics #drdeepankar #ergopreneuer life #Inspiration #Success

read more
In my view a perfect ergonomic setup can help you have success Good ergonomic design will take you longer.

#thirtyfirstquote #drergo #ergonomics #drdeepankar #ergopreneuer #life #inspiration #success

Sanjeev Kumar

चाहे इज्जत हो या प्यार,
 सामने वाले की हैसियत देखकर 
ही करनी चाहिए।
 वरना, 
वही आपकी कमजोरी समझी जायेगी।

©Sanjeev Kumar #Thirtyfirstquote #Futureguidanceinfo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification