Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sweaters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sweaters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about knitted sweaters for women, knitting designs sweaters in hindi 1000, new zealand wool sweaters 30, crewnecks sweaters, loft sweaters,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

marmalade ツ

with caps holding 
my expectations
to not rave around,
with scarf stopping
my inner blaze
to not extinguish,
with sweaters hindrancing
my words to not escape
I was fully ready
for the winters of words... #wintersofwords
#caps
#sweaters
#scarf
#yqbaba
#yqmuse

CalmKazi

#calmkazicollabs #MetaMemory #YourQuoteAndMine #calmkaziwrites #Sweaters You made me write YourQuote Baba !

read more
Some memories
are like sweaters
folded and stuffed,
abandoned in suitcases,
placed on high shelves
waiting to be taken down
unfolded and hugged again. #CalmKaziCollabs
#MetaMemory
#YourQuoteAndMine
#CalmKaziWrites
#Sweaters
You made me write YourQuote Baba !

Anjani Vohra

Wodreams Offer: Different Types of Tops for Women When women go to buying clothes, they are always careful because they want to look their best for all the occasions. Women Tops are the most comfortable and stylish women's clothing that goes perfectly with jeans or skirt or leggings. Whether you are a businesswoman looking for professional women apparels that you can wear to the office, or a fun loving girl looking for a stylish top that you can wear with the skirt, you will find all types of t

read more
 Wodreams Offer: Different Types of Tops for Women

When women go to buying clothes, they are always careful because they want to look their best for all the occasions. Women Tops are the most comfortable and stylish women's clothing that goes perfectly with jeans or skirt or leggings. Whether you are a businesswoman looking for professional women apparels that you can wear to the office, or a fun loving girl looking for a stylish top that you can wear with the skirt, you will find all types of t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification