Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Metal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Metal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lustre of metal is due to, _ gold is a precious metal, kanchu metal in english, metal wall hanging quotes, metal love quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amresh banik

mute video

Goretripsy Memes

Rare live show/gig footage of my band "Cadaverniectomy" #slam #deathmetal #band #brutaldeathmetal #metalhead #vocalist #Metal #Music #deathmetal #Motivational

read more
mute video

Goretripsy Memes

mute video

Goretripsy Memes

mute video

Tianna Momin

mute video

Soni Jyotsana

#Metal-various #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

I wish my heart is made up of metal.
If some tries to hurt and break,
Instead it might got dent.
I wonder what if 
I throw it on someone's face. #yqbaba #yqquotes #wordoftheday #dent #metal #heart #onface

Sherlock Doyle

And why am I sleeping in a coffin? #Headache #Wakeup #Night #Fun #Metal #Taste #Teeth #monster

read more
The raging headache after I woke 
up suggested that I had a little      
too much fun last night.                  

Why do I feel pointy teeth and a   
metallic taste in my mouth?           
 And why am I sleeping in a coffin?

#headache #wakeup #night #fun #metal #taste #teeth #monster

Karthik Krishnamurthy

Inert metals are precious because they don't change their properties when subjected to different environments.

Similarly, you too would be precious, when you resist yourself from changing your character with time and circumstances !! #112 #yqbaba #metal #precious #charecter

Amit Jotwani

Rub of steel,                                                          against its own kind;                                          propels the train,                                                 with clarity of mind .                                           

The circular wheel,                                              on a linear rail;                                                      direction with purpose,                                       friction induced metal trail.                                

Same with life,                                                       stick to your part;                                                  reach your destination,                                      like a focussed dart.                 #steel #metal #wheel #linear #life #3434*3 
#YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification