Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best counsellormom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best counsellormom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about counsellor near me, counsellor for abroad studies in mumbai, counsellor meaning in hindi, counsellor meaning in marathi, counsellor jobs in mumbai,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neha Doi

#counsellormom nojotoenglish😍 #Butterfly #Thoughts

read more
Face your fear head-on. Stop worrying about what will happen if you fail. Instead, make an effort to succeed at work. Try to leave your comfort zone this time; it won't happen again. Prove yourself, not for others but for yourself, so that you can at least say to yourself that you tried and will continue to do so. Eventually, you'll show yourself to be the best among the competition. Be the upgraded version of you.

©Neha Doi #counsellormom  #nojotoenglish😍 

#Butterfly

Neha Doi

Getting rid of items is not always simple. People keep telling them to move on since they are not that simple for them, so stop criticising them. If you truly want to assist them, make an effort to improve their surroundings, make them happy, spend time with them, and support them in their endeavours. Additionally, encourage them to publicly declare that they are now prepared for positive changes in their lives.

©Neha Doi #counsellormom #Nojoto 

#lily

Neha Doi

Being a mother and responsible (no, I'm not responsible) is not simple. Stop thinking that way and just do what you're doing, trying to be content with it. Sometimes I get annoyed because I think too much, but I take a 5-minute break and realise I'm wrong; she is my responsibility, not anybody else's, so keep doing things the proper way. Make memories with your child by being joyful with him or her. I am pleased because I have a happy life.
#counsellormom #momlife #positivevibes #makingmemories

©Neha Doi #mother #nojotoenglish 

#Luminance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification