Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NeverSayGoodBye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NeverSayGoodBye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mrq_manthan

mute video

Shweta Gupta

I Still hate those people who leave the conversation without saying Good bye!! #goodbye #neversaygoodbye #conversation #leave #quoteliners  #yqbaba #leavinginbetween

Rishabh Shukla

Finally goodbye rungta and thank you guys for making my 2 years memorable, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.I have had great time and some good memories hope you all have as well.Officially signing off but im always available with you guys  lots of love tc ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻🎉now new journey starts 🏄🏻‍♂🏄🏻‍♂🏄🏻‍♂ #neversaygoodbye #lotsoflove

Santhanamullai Mohan

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Be mine forever??? #hardtoleave #lovequote #Pain #painoflove #NeverSayGoodBye

read more
Don't hold my hands
Don't look into my eyes
Don't show me that ravishing smile
If you are gonna do all the above
Kindly do not drive away 
at the end of our day
Cause when I'm around you, you,
Make my heart hammer against my chest
Hold me captivated to your eyes
Wrap me around the warmth of security
But, Tears are let loose
Heart bleeds
My universe collapses
When your good bye is in the air
It's nerve wrecking, hard to bear 
Saying adieu to you is soul sucking. 
And I never wanna hear.

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
Be mine forever???  
#hardtoleave #lovequote #pain #painoflove  #neversaygoodbye

Abhi Sahjlan

u r not different from my thinking but u r my thinking.. #NeverSayGoodBye #MerryChristmas #विचार

read more
Diamond is precious,
its shine is priceless...

©Abhi Sahjlan u r not different from my thinking but u r my thinking..
#NeverSayGoodBye

#MerryChristmas

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification