Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SomefaithfulwordsBhasme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SomefaithfulwordsBhasme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhasme doctor, bhasme don, bhasme caste, bhasme hospital amravati, bhasme surname,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Priyanka Bhasme preetkavya

#SomefaithfulwordsBhasme-Preerkavya🖤

If you want to compare yourself with other then I would like to suggest you, compare them by those quality which are enriched in them not in you.. Not with those of qualities which has been enriched in you not in them.. It simply mean that comparison should be with on the same  basis..Then there you will get real analysis..True analysis.Otherwise it will purely partial factor.. When I come across the people many times I have saw in them that they compare you with those qualities which are enriched in them but not in you. But it's a clearly partial judgment of other if you going to take.. You only  know  about your strength but you don't have even a little bit of idea about others strength.. Alike before to give judgement to other you should know all about that story.. Don't judge anyone if you don't know about whole story.. Just like trailer never means that it will be get hit film ever.. You always refer to watch full movie then you took your choice of opinion about what type of film it is. Such like that, before commenting others don't try to trust on that basis which like trailer.. Before that you should know about whole story. Then it's your own choice what type of comment you have to pass..And again let me to tell you one thing that your choice, you're judgement always say about you.. Your view.. So try to do best ever.. 

Priyanka Bhasme-Preerkavya

©Priyanka Bhasme preetkavya #Luminance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification