Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best salma_khatoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best salma_khatoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about salma hai ya sultana, salma agha faza bhi hai jawan 260, salma.com khan shayri 0, esposo de salma hayek, salma agha dil ke armaan,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Salma Khatoon

Hello everyone this side Salma Khatoon.I am here with my dish on plate do taste give review and let me know the missing stuffs. Do like share comment and don't forget to follow!. #salma_khatoon #Be_Unique #Knowledge

read more
Loving toxic people are like
Having the craves of eating meat
Being a pure vegetarian!

Therefore, WORTHLESS!

©Salma Khatoon Hello everyone this side Salma Khatoon.I am here with my dish on plate do taste give review and let me know the missing stuffs.
Do like share comment and don't forget to follow!.
#Salma_Khatoon #Be_Unique

Salma Khatoon

Hello everyone this side Salma Khatoon.I am here with my dish on plate do taste give review and let me know the missing stuffs. Do like share comment and don't forget to follow!. Love #Be #satisfying_life #salma_khatoon #Woman #erotica

read more
Need Someone 
Who will become caring & mine
...Because...
Without the spreadings of ink, 
life is going like submitting the exam paper
 without writing anything.... :)

©Salma Khatoon Hello everyone this side Salma Khatoon.I am here with my dish on plate do taste give review and let me know the missing stuffs.
#Love #Be #satisfying_life #Salma_Khatoon
#Woman

Salma Khatoon

Hello everyone this side Salma Khatoon.I am here with my dish on plate do taste give review and let me know the missing stuffs. Do like share comment and don't forget to follow!. #first_quote #new_writer #salma_khatoon #standout

read more
People can only do night interships 
When thay can beat thinking that

Body only needs rest when it wants or requires to
Not in the night when everyone is habitat to sleep

#first_quote #new_writer #salma_khatoon

#standout

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification