Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dominating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dominating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about man dominating woman quotes, dominating meaning in marathi, quotes on dominating people, quotes about dominating relationships, dominating love quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

dream saler

Tonight I Dont Want That Sweet Love Tonight I Dont Want That Slow Love Tonight I Want That… Room Shaking, Bed Breaking Moaning, Screaming #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #erotica #Dominating #dreamsaler #roughsex #hardsex

read more
Tonight I Dont Want
That Sweet Love
Tonight I Dont Want
That Slow Love

Tonight I Want That…
Room Shaking, Bed Breaking
Moaning, Screaming
Hair Pulling, Legs Quivering
Lips Trembling,Eye Rolling
I Want you to have Oragsm Busting Sex
(Full poem Read in caption 👇👇) Tonight I Dont Want
That Sweet Love
Tonight I Dont Want
That Slow Love

Tonight I Want That…
Room Shaking, Bed Breaking
Moaning, Screaming

Kuldeep Tiwari

#Dominating

read more
It is from the roar of the lion that he is the king of the jungle, because there is no fear in his roar, but his roar makes the whole jungle tremble.Live live like a lion #dominating

aadi🥰

mahi mennu chhadyo naa.....
ki teri bin dil nyy lagda....😌😌

#happy #b'day #thala
#A #dominating #salute
to #M.S. DHONI #happy #birthday #mahi

Shivang Purohit

#arzkiahai women empowerment ✌🏻

read more
In those days there lived a girl who doesn't have many questions in her mind except for "Why??"
She was taught how to cook and take care of family by her mother.  She asked why should I do so? Mother replied " to feed yourself and your family "
she was an illiterate girl in a male dominating society. She does not even have the right to study or to be independent. Later on after few yrs her parents made her to marry a very dominating guy. Then the girl started facing worse of the situations . That guy made her to starve for days .The girl was very upset and asked herself one question" Why?? "
Now that girl is an independent women just bcozz of that one question she asked herself. She ran away from her husband's house in the city and struggled for yearsss...She learnt to read and write form the newspapers and the pamphlets lying on the roadside..
And that girl is none other than my maternal grandmother 😍 I respect her.. I love her...
sooo girlsss, pull up your socks fight for yourself now it's your time to lead and rule the world!!
THANK YOU!! #arzkiahai women empowerment ✌🏻

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification