Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Declining Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Declining Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about countries with declining population growth, countries with declining population, ant and dec bgt 2019, britain got talent ant and dec, ant and dec bgt,

• 3 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Syed Asama Hashmi

Most of the w0men are telling virginity  doesn't matter... it's like a snake telling "Make me a pet don't judge me based on how poisonous iam..."

#feminist#lust for Independence #propfessional prostitute#whitecolor prostitute#mirror of the society #declining of men#women's time.#working women #fucking women#corporate lady#office#ache gharon ki sasti ladkiyan.#maturity#lust for going abroad#nature to talk everyone#testicles lifter#greedy#libral muslim#decent slut#prostitue world#office slut#bosses#fucking#designation#selling bodies#...

©Syed Asama Hashmi #thought

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

My love:
In the declining age,
when you will be mortified to see 
your wrinkles in the mirror,
my love will never diminish for you.
When you will be worried to see the grey hairs of yours,
my love will never demotivate me 
to love you profoundly.
Yes, O'my lovely lady,
I love you beyond rosy cheeks 
and rosy lips.
And
My love will never impoverish 
itself at any condition.

(Pic is credited to rightful owner) #love,#declining,#mirror

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification