Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Corrections Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Corrections Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ga dept of corrections, indianisms with corrections examples, indianisms with corrections, the corrections, paihere corrections,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mathan kumar G

"Suggestive typing"
Not all suggestions are about what's next, sometimes it's to correct what you had done. #suggestion #mistakes #life #corrections

Varadhan P M

Back to Back

Long to go back and back
     To those years long ago
Take me to those Spring and Young
             Seasons !
Crave to repent and re edit 
     The wrongs and throngs 
Insults ,Injustice, Indignation s , Infidelities..
      Betrayals,Habits bad and worse
To make amends and now to  atone !
        Grant me another chance,opening !
I know what all I had done..
      And shouldn't have---- though late..
To rewrite and re edit my Biography -- Now !

#life #regrets #desire #corrections #fulfillment

Steeve Wood

Sobbing and pondering over a mistake wont change anything. The damage to be done is done.... if you really drool over what you did, then make sure you dont repeat it again for he one whom the future brings in... #mistakes #corrections

Zikra Fayaz

It has been a long spell of time since I have not taken myself into account. It's time to come up with something that helps me to get in touch with myself. Most probably, looking at my imperfections and flaws.  #recognizing_myself#imperfections#flaws#corrections

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification