Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CnC16 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CnC16 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pln4-c16/1n, as a cnc programmer, first cut cnc, new cnc machine 10, cnc turning machine video 20,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #CnC16 #riasquad

read more
Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. 
Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. 

I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running behind. Well, let me put it this way -- I've obscured everything. Even from my senses. That's why 'I' marshal puzzles before dismantling them.  Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. 
Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. 

I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running

Neeta

Today we are here with a beautiful picture by Paloma Collab on this wallpaper and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. #CnC16 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas

read more
Perhaps I can be your clip,to hold yourself together,as long as you need.
Not a folder,but a tiny clip, holding till you upgrade.

Today we are here with a beautiful picture by Paloma 

Collab on this wallpaper and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.

#CnC16 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification