Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestthinginmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestthinginmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, best conditioner for dry and thin hair,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Abid Hussain

Priya Khoond

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthinginmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Giving respect 
to the older generations 
with lot of care by letting them know
With lot of patience 
and teaching them with care 
And trying to make them
Understand how to operate 
whatsup, youtube and many more......— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthinginmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always try to  engage children 
using playway technique 
and keep them busy 
when they are with me— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Not one but many
Some may be called the best
And some are better than the best
But few on top of the line 
And some a cut above the rest
So I can say all of them
To be at par excellence
— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Befriending my daily diary... — % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
Start writing.
Start singing sometimes.— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
That I keep motivated myself when every thing is falling apart.😍😍😍😍— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
I stopped worrying about : "What They Think?" — % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
fell in love with you my friend.— % & Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthinginmylife  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification