Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcw quotes for best friends, wcw matches 10, rite aid near me, rano rana ni rite shayari, rite aid logo,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sweta

After her decease, I received her letter. A warm yellow sheet graced with some black ink which read, 'I quit. I quit for, the universe was so harsh to me. I have loved the marvels of the universe since always, adored each and every meteor that bleeds being robbed off its home, rejoiced even the darkest phases of the moon that no way looked pretty. But I didn't feel a single tinge of love from it. It sucks. It sucks so much.' For, she was an astrophile, one of her kind. But I am a poet and my #Poet #Stars #wcwritersclub #wcastrophile #starsofstella #idontknowhatitisbutitiswhatitis

read more
▪︎I Wish▪︎

For, she was an astrophile but I was a poet.

《Captioned》
 After her decease, I received her letter. A warm yellow sheet graced with some black ink which read,

'I quit. I quit for, the universe was so harsh to me. I have loved the marvels of the universe since always, adored each and every meteor that bleeds being robbed off its home, rejoiced even the darkest phases of the moon that no way looked pretty. But I didn't feel a single tinge of love from it. It sucks. It sucks so much.' 

For, she was an astrophile, one of her kind. But I am a poet and my

Miss xyz

Here 'it' refers to the flowering buds. #yqwcteamB #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #yqbaba #wcwritersclub

read more
It grows in silence 
It gets nurtured with patience, 
And it blooms with grace.  Here 'it' refers to the flowering buds. 
#yqwcteamb #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #yqbaba #wcwritersclub

Miss xyz

The sky seems empty
With hope filled in loneliness
Where the silence speaks. First haiku,first try... #yqwcteamb
#haikuchallenge  #clubstreak #clubgames #clubstreakhaiku  #yqbaba #writersclub #wcwritersclub

Zumi

I have been dwelling In this world for Centuries without receiving A tad bit of recognition. I haven't ever been Acknowledged let alone Loved. I have been Singing my own songs, #writer #yqbaba #poemtime #wcsolivagant #wcwritersclub #poetry_by_z

read more
// Solivagant //

//Caption I have been dwelling
In this world for
Centuries without receiving 
A tad bit of recognition. 
I haven't ever been
Acknowledged let alone
Loved. I have been
Singing my own songs,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification