Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefreedompoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefreedompoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, love and theft songs, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ ENTIRE CAPTION! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here’s comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. 🍿 The poem should be of at minimum 4 lines, and maximum 10 lines. #yqbaba #freedompoem #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
Escape from the tangled mind
Enjoy the freedom right
Emancipation set you free
Extricate your mind from trite Hello Writero! PLEASE READ ENTIRE CAPTION! 

🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆

🍿Here’s comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 

🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter.
🍿 The poem should be of at minimum 4 lines, and maximum 10 lines.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
" FREEDOM "

Mother O Mother! Is this cage our real home?
Miles up there in the beautiful sky, could we ever freely fly?
Mother O Mother! We don't look different from my friends flying up so high.
May be they do not know if they should live inside here forever.
Mother O Mother! I feel suffocated inside here, don't you feel the same?
Might be you're lying about our real home which is that open serene sky? Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆

🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 

🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter.

hansmeet kour

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame #hans11

read more
Freedom is not just a free kingdom.
Freedom seeks martyrdom.
Freedom is coloured with blood, 
For freedom, sweat and tears are shed.
Freedom lets you fly high,
Freedom lets you colour your sky.
Freedom gives you free hands on speech,
Freedom gives you values to preach.
Free is freedom from sex, status or caste
Freedom for all should always last..! Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

🍿Mandatory hashtags: #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #yqdnd #pennpopcorn #writinggame #collabwithpnp #dreamingvet Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Destroying my identity of creative mind
Disturbing my comfort of life
Darkness starts to prevails
Dragging me with bondages
Dividing by pieces of defame
Delusional world took away my freedom  
🍿Mandatory hashtags:
#penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #yqdnd #pennpopcorn 

#writinggame  #collabwithpnp #dreamingvet
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

richa verma

Freedom Master asked the caged bird, My dear let's go for tour of world. Master the cage is now my whole world, My voice now will be always unheard. #yqbaba #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
Freedom

Master asked the caged bird,
My dear let's go for tour of world.

Master this cage is now my whole world,
My voice will be always unheard.

Mind you to show me the world,
Must give sky of freedom to this poor bird. 
Freedom

Master asked the caged bird,
My dear let's go for tour of world.

Master the cage is now my whole world,
My voice now will be always unheard.

P Smile

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
Feel free to love,when you need
Feel free to care,when you want

Feel free to call,when you need
Feel free to talk,when you want 
 Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

Zumi

Marvellous yet mystical is how I find the freedom I wanted in the pages of my journal, Miraculous mayhem of bizarre emotions flees me from the shackles of the ordinary world, Mountains of words and galaxies of feelings bottled up in the ink of my pen, Muddled up when smeared on the pages, yet free. ©Zumi ..... Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #zumisheth #zumiwrites #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
Marvellous yet mystical is how I find the freedom I wanted in the pages of my journal, 
Miraculous mayhem of bizarre emotions flees me from the shackles of the ordinary world,
Mountains of words and galaxies of feelings bottled up in the ink of my pen,
Muddled up when smeared on the pages, yet free. Marvellous yet mystical is how I find the freedom I wanted in the pages of my journal, 
Miraculous mayhem of bizarre emotions flees me from the shackles of the ordinary world,
Mountains of words and galaxies of feelings bottled up in the ink of my pen,
Muddled up when smeared on the pages, yet free.
©Zumi
Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification