Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramona_humour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramona_humour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beezus and ramona, ramona and beezus, ramona and beezus trailer, ramona bachmann, rhony ramona,

• 1 Followers
  • 151 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramona Singh

Just fangirling stuff. Don't ask who I was reading before writing this. They are still alive and I am still burning with desire. #ramona_humour

read more
Ever be so appreciatively envious of a writer and their thoughts and the relations and worlds they invent that you won't think twice before ripping open their skulls to substitute your insipid brain with theirs? Just fangirling stuff.

Don't ask who I was reading before writing this. They are still alive and I am still burning with desire.

#ramona_humour

Ramona Singh

Look at that rack of his. #ramona_humour #goathumour #THENERVEOFSPOTIFYWRAPPED

read more
Just so you know me:
I'm the kind of person who first listens to music that she upholds in a god complex kind of manner and then when Spotify wrapped vibe checks her audio aura, she gets maniacally enraged and makes nauseated faces because how dare the godly music be termed as vapidly as "hopeless romantic" and "comforting" and then like all other nights, goes to bed internally conflicted with her beliefs and choices and how they are perceived. Until!... I remind her that she's a Gemini. But then she reasons with 'so what', nerve of that pretentious little goat
This is the Introduction to Infinity course, darl'n. Look at that rack of his.

#ramona_humour 

#goathumour

#THENERVEOFSPOTIFYWRAPPED

Ramona Singh

PC: me. Grief is only remembered when I want to. My grief is a showpiece too, dusty but in the sights of all those who crack the code to my walls. It gives me strength. It tells me I have forgotten to care about death because I am alive. It is my talisman, I hold it before doing big things. P.S. today I found a T-shirt that smelled like my grandfather's place. I had to wash it. But for the first time, I didn't care about losing that trace. Cruel. Oh and yes, I'm feeling very funny. I want to #ramona_humour #r_ownbgs

read more
my grief is an amulet. PC: me.

Grief is only remembered when I want to. My grief is a showpiece too, dusty but in the sights of all those who crack the code to my walls. It gives me strength. It tells me I have forgotten to care about death because I am alive. It is my talisman, I hold it before doing big things.

P.S. today I found a T-shirt that smelled like my grandfather's place. I had to wash it. But for the first time, I didn't care about losing that trace. Cruel.

Oh and yes, I'm feeling very funny. I want to

Ramona Singh

💫✨My hate transcends barriers ✨💫 The tumblr vibe Ramona is back. I swear I will get a full-body check-up to find out what's actually wrong and I will not be the one who criticises this system from the outside. I will penetrate it and smash it from the inside. Just let me get in there once. I'll show them what they have to pay for all this senseless baboonery they've got going for decades and possessing people shamelessly. I swear. If I don't, I'll be turning into a ghostess who revenges past tr #ramona_humour

read more
Not me being I hate summer because the headaches make me want to turn into a lowly mortal and end it all like acting according to some glorified crap drama like a self-pitying millennial condensed in a teeny-weeny buttonhole but the vibe does get sour when I realize this summer will last at least half a decade more. Although it's not only summer I hate. My hate transcends barriers and borders.  💫✨My hate transcends barriers ✨💫

The tumblr vibe Ramona is back. I swear I will get a full-body check-up to find out what's actually wrong and I will not be the one who criticises this system from the outside. I will penetrate it and smash it from the inside. Just let me get in there once. I'll show them what they have to pay for all this senseless baboonery they've got going for decades and possessing people shamelessly. I swear. If I don't, I'll be turning into a ghostess who revenges past tr

Ramona Singh

look at you, mystical being your lips part and reveal flies, there's pure grime in your teeth and your breath is flavoured with organic termite defecations from my door i want someone to hug me like #ramonasfavourites #ramona_humour #ramonce #ramonasongs #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
For him look at you, mystical being
your lips part and reveal flies,
there's pure grime
in your teeth

and your breath is flavoured
with organic termite defecations from my door
i want someone to hug me like

Ramona Singh

#ramona_humour

read more
Person 1:
How could you?! How could you break my two front teeth? How?!

Person 2 (grinning):

Acci-DENTAL-ly #ramona_humour

Ramona Singh

"Bear the pain of strawberry soup, bear the pain of strawberry soup! Your mother won't save you dear this time And even old tramp Boggins won't give you a share From his slimy soggy algae wine! Gag all you want to, eat your gold biscuits and die You let your ice cream cook #ramona_humour

read more
The pain of strawberry soup. "Bear the pain of strawberry soup, bear the pain of strawberry soup!
Your mother won't save you dear this time
And even old tramp Boggins won't give you a share
From his slimy soggy algae wine!

Gag all you want to,
eat your gold biscuits and die
You let your ice cream cook

Ramona Singh

Poet: ...even your eyes speak a language so secretly sweet. Me: ...even your followers troll you in every tweet. Poet: who has made you, o paradigm of longing? Me: o, you pitiful poet, again, you've started your honking. Poet: you are my prettiest muse, oh I could forever sing your songs #ramona_humour #whoopee #poetvsramona

read more
What happens when
I meet a
poet.

//Part two// Poet: ...even your eyes speak a language so secretly sweet.
Me: ...even your followers troll you in every tweet.

Poet: who has made you, o paradigm of longing?
Me: o, you pitiful poet, again, you've started your honking.

Poet: you are my prettiest muse,
oh I could forever sing your songs

Ramona Singh

I was going nuts (and bolts) over this. Please be very happy for Carson! Edit: I CANNOT believe I posted a joke 13 days after the last one?! O_O #ramona_humour

read more
Carson is a good racecar.
Carson's tyres got detached
in a long race.
Carson is going
to the mechanic today.
It is Carson's re-tire-ment.
Congratulations Carson! I was going nuts (and bolts) over this. Please be very happy for Carson!

Edit: I CANNOT believe I posted a joke 13 days after the last one?! O_O
#ramona_humour

Ramona Singh

This turned crazier than I thought it would be. Well. Has a life of its own. Edit: i dont know what i did here, but i want all interpretations down in the comments! 😂 #ramona_humour #cinemagraph #ramonasongs

read more
blooh blah bleh blee,
hath thou any wool,
no miss, no miss,
thou art one fool.

it's morning, morning,
missy gooby bee,
therefore bloo blah bleh blee
shan't care for thee.

the market is open
buy thy wool there,
and tell woolly doo dee
to braid thy jet black hair.

scurry to the market,
scurry on thy five feet,
scurry oh little maiden,
jalebis are so sickly sweet! This turned crazier than I thought it would be. Well. Has a life of its own.

Edit: i dont know what i did here, but i want all interpretations down in the comments! 😂

#ramona_humour #cinemagraph #ramonasongs
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification