Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whoopee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whoopee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eddie cantor makin whoopee, scoop whoop shayri 0, whoo see, whoop app, im about to whoop somebody duck,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramona Singh

#whoopee Scene 1 Me: Agents, Assemble! Rabbit: I need braces.

read more
Dreamplay #whoopee

Scene 1

Me: Agents, Assemble!

Rabbit: I need braces.

Ramona Singh

Poet: ...even your eyes speak a language so secretly sweet. Me: ...even your followers troll you in every tweet. Poet: who has made you, o paradigm of longing? Me: o, you pitiful poet, again, you've started your honking. Poet: you are my prettiest muse, oh I could forever sing your songs #ramona_humour #whoopee #poetvsramona

read more
What happens when
I meet a
poet.

//Part two// Poet: ...even your eyes speak a language so secretly sweet.
Me: ...even your followers troll you in every tweet.

Poet: who has made you, o paradigm of longing?
Me: o, you pitiful poet, again, you've started your honking.

Poet: you are my prettiest muse,
oh I could forever sing your songs

Ramona Singh

Psst: It'll have many, many *pop culture* references too! The pricing will be Rs. 5, considering that one part has more than 600 words. Subscription pricing is 20. Any questions? Shoot. #whoopee

read more
Okay, let's do this.

Today, I'll be putting my first paid post, which is a hilarious play (check pinned post) and it has 3000+ words, so I'll be posting it in 5 separate parts, and if you'll like, I'll be posting the extension (6 and more parts) too. For getting an idea what themes the play will incorporate, just search for the hashtag #whoopee. You'll know. Psst: It'll have many, many *pop culture* references too!

The pricing will be Rs. 5, considering that one part has more than 600 words.

Subscription pricing is 20.

Any questions?
Shoot.

Ramona Singh

Scene 1 I break into a house and find a young couple living there, chilling on sofas made of purple velvet. Couple: What do you want? Me: I'm hungry. Guy: Hi hungry! I'm a statistician. Me: ... Girl: Hi hungry! I like to play the piano. #ramona_humour #whoopee

read more
Dreamplay

(This is a real dream I had, which I'll be presenting in the form of a play.) Scene 1
I break into a house and find a young couple living there, chilling on sofas made of purple velvet.

Couple: What do you want?
Me: I'm hungry.
Guy: Hi hungry! I'm a statistician.
Me: ...
Girl: Hi hungry! I like to play the piano.

Ramona Singh

This is what my vain imagination does to me. I make people faint on cakes. Applaud. #ramona_humour #goddess mythology #allthetimesrusedwishgrantingfactory #hhgttg #hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy #whoopee Vaanchhit here's thy punishment.

read more
Me: Happy Birthday!

Friend: Thank you! Do you want all my wishes to come true?

Me: I want all your "good" wishes to come true.
*whispers* Don't ask why, don't ask why.

Friend: Why?

Me: 
What if you wish to murder me and I dumbly told you "May all your wishes come true", and what if I turn out to be a goddess unbeknownst to my powers of commanding the universe, and you actually end up killing me, and the next day, all the sexist gods will smirk at the headline of the Heavenly Harold which says "Goddess on the Head of the Wish Granting Factory granted a Wish for her own murder." saying, "All goddesses are dumb."
There is NO way I'm taking a chance and promoting gendered stereotypes in the Celestial Industry!

Friend: ... This is what my vain imagination does to me.
I make people faint on cakes.

Applaud.

#ramona_humour    #goddess #mythology #allthetimesrusedwishgrantingfactory #hhgttg #hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy #whoopee 
Vaanchhit  here's thy punishment.

Ramona Singh

What happens when I meet *sweet* poets: Poet: Moon is my god, you are his daughter. Me: I am the butcher's knife, you are my slaughter. Poet: May sunsets make us warm, may sunrises be cool. Me: May I sleep so deep that my pillow fills with drool. #ramona_humour #whoopee #poetvsramona

read more
What happens when
I meet a poet

//humour in caption// What happens when I meet *sweet* poets:

Poet: Moon is my god, you are his daughter.
Me: I am the butcher's knife, you are my slaughter.

Poet: May sunsets make us warm, may sunrises be cool.
Me: May I sleep so deep that my pillow fills with drool.

Ramona Singh

(This was first published on my blog, poetrybyramona.blogspot.com.) Disclaimer: The following thing is a whack on your head, can make you crazy, overwhelmed or relieved. It's truthful satire with dark humour. Life. Your life. Or existence, as I would prefer to call it. #whoopee #lifeordumbexistence

read more
Life or Dumb existence,
And the meaning of life.

//Caption is whack//
Read at your own risk. (This was first published on my blog, poetrybyramona.blogspot.com.)

Disclaimer: The following thing is a whack on your head, can make you crazy, overwhelmed or relieved. It's truthful satire with dark humour.

Life.

Your life. Or existence, as I would prefer to call it.

Ramona Singh

It's World Towel Day! According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, a towel is the most precious item a traveller can have in the whole Galaxy. For those of you who did not understand any reference, Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged will soon find out your name. For those who understood everything, for Zark's sake, I want to let you in on a secret! I'm not here to promote this book, but to commemorate and celebrate the 42nd anniversary of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the G #cinemagraph #ramona_humour #ramona_scifi #whoopee #hhgttg #thehitchhikersguidetothegalaxy #douglasadams

read more
Show your thumb
For a hitchhike.
Do or do not,
But whatever you do,
Don't mess with Vogons.
Or Krikkits (they're xenophobic).
Listen to the dolphins,
They're smarter than you.
And if you do get lost
On the hostile Frogstar World B,
Or the trendy Santaginus V,
Or your planet is demolished,
Carry a towel, always.
Be hip, be cool like Zaphod,
And be the guy 
who knows where his towel is, Ford Prefect.
Do miss the Earth,
if you're stranded in another world,
making sandwiches like Arthur Dent.
And remember God's final words to Creation:
W.A.F.T.I.

Whatever you do,
Don't Panic!
42! It's World Towel Day!
According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, a towel is the most precious item a traveller can have in the whole Galaxy.

For those of you who did not understand any reference, Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged will soon find out your name.

For those who understood everything, for Zark's sake, I want to let you in on a secret!

I'm not here to promote this book, but to commemorate and celebrate the 42nd anniversary of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the G

Ramona Singh

I know. Only I know. Live the life while you can! #ramona_humour #ramona_scifi #whoopee#selfcare_r

read more
Don't tell me not to drink my Exotic French Vanilla-infused black tea on an ordinary Thursday night.

I know the Earth has a probability of ending anytime in 2 million years,

And I don't wanna be eating mashed potatoes while I'm dying and my home planet is ending.

Or die with a spoon down my throat.
 I know. Only I know. Live the life while you can!
#ramona_humour #ramona_scifi #whoopee#selfcare_r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification