Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dystopia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dystopia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dystopia utopia short stories, dystopia meaning, young adult dystopia, dystopia examples, dystopia dystopian novels,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

It would be a dismal day when the pen isn't allowed to express,
And it would be dystopia when the words will be hidden because they made people think
 #dystopia #YQBaba #pen

Hari Varma

04082021 - 216/365 Can the imperfect humans create a perfect intelligent Robot? Are we expecting a utopia? Are we going to face a dystopia? Optimists see utopia. Pessimists see dystopia. #yqbaba #writingresolution #artificialintelligence #365days365quotes #varmaji

read more
04082021 - 216/365

Can the imperfect humans
create a perfect intelligent Robot?
Are we expecting a utopia?
Are we going to face a dystopia?
Optimists see utopia.
Pessimists see dystopia.
Realists see nothing.
Robots, however intelligent,
cannot become superior to you.
Remember, Gods don't feel insecure.
They know when & where to pluck you. 04082021 - 216/365

Can the imperfect humans
create a perfect intelligent Robot?
Are we expecting a utopia?
Are we going to face a dystopia?
Optimists see utopia.
Pessimists see dystopia.

Hari Varma

29052021 - 149/365 A dystopian thought! Our own beautiful world becomes a massive quarantine center. And we all live in ever-moving spaceships, #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji #dystopianfuture #searchforotherplanets

read more
29052021 - 149/365

A dystopian thought!

Our own beautiful world becomes 
a massive quarantine center.
And we all live in
ever-moving spaceships,
searching for another planet
to live and destroy! 29052021 - 149/365

A dystopian thought!

Our own beautiful world becomes 
a massive quarantine center.
And we all live in
ever-moving spaceships,

Sherlock Doyle

The valiant stories of the liberators were lies, to inspire us to take the infected away. #dystopia #Flee #virus #dead #Burried #Rise #zombie #Mistake

read more
Initially, we thought that the stone piles were supposed to mark the path for the liberators who fled the fallen cities. Then we thought that they were gravestones for those who were buried under, whose life was taken by the virus.

As we went further, we found toppled stones and claw marks on the ground around them and realized that the stones weren't supposed to mark where the dead had fallen.

They were supposed to hold them down from rising again.
 The valiant stories of the liberators were lies, to inspire us to take the infected away.

#dystopia #flee #virus #dead #burried #rise #zombie #mistake

Sherlock Doyle

Technically, time flies. Fly, flow, there's some difference. #river #Time #dystopia #War #Death Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #farfromhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                      is a bridge, and under the bridge is a dried up river. Often, I'd go there and sit on the bridge. I'd think of the times before the TV showed only static and the cities had turned into cemeteries and the dark night sky made the constellations visible.

The river has not flowed for years, but for a moment, sitting there, time appears to flow backwards. Technically, time flies. Fly, flow, there's some difference.

#river #time #dystopia #war #death

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #farfromhere  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

Let a few millions die. Then we'll release the medicine. #virus #Antidote #scientist #SciFi #dystopia #crime #coronavirus #spookiansclub

read more
“We've finally prepared the antidote”, the scientists cheered.

“Great, now go out and spread the virus”, their employer asked.
 Let a few millions die. Then we'll release the medicine.

#virus #antidote #scientist #scifi #dystopia #crime
#coronavirus #spookiansclub

Sherlock Doyle

It has been years since the plague wiped out all life on Earth. Being immune to it, I was the only person alive.
Desperate of my loneliness, I decided to end my life.

As I jumped off the building, my phone started ringing.

Did you get a call?

#plague #dystopia #postapocalyptic #earth #sad #suicide #desperation #surprise

Vidhi

एक कम उम्र लड़की तो एक ठग की मोहब्बत में फंसती है. लेकिन उसके अनुभवी माता-पिता तो उसे एक डकैत के हवाले कर देते हैं. #LoveVsArrange #HumanTrafficking #Futilelove #ForcedMarriage #Dystopia #YQbaba

Ramona Singh

A dystopia where we'll seek refuge in space. I got the rhyme of settle in a shuttle very early, but it was a hateful breakup song, and no good. This is better. And now I know I'm quite okay at rhyming. I'll stop ranting now. #Space #SciFi #destruction #ScienceFiction #ramona_scifi #ramonasongs

read more
Settle in a shuttle,
soaring to the sky
Don't stay here, child,
You'll surely die.

Settle in a shuttle,
shooting to space
Seat yourself there, love,
Forget mama's face.

Settle in a shuttle,
swaying like the sea,
Settle in a shuttle.
Don't you miss me. A dystopia where we'll seek refuge in space.

I got the rhyme of settle in a shuttle very early, but it was a hateful breakup song, and no good.

This is better.
And now I know I'm quite okay at rhyming.

I'll stop ranting now.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification