Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about super hit love failure songs, love mera hit hit, bol bachchan hit or flop, hitted or hit, marathi hit love songs mp3 free download,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ramona Singh

This is what my vain imagination does to me. I make people faint on cakes. Applaud. #ramona_humour #goddess mythology #allthetimesrusedwishgrantingfactory #hhgttg #hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy #whoopee Vaanchhit here's thy punishment.

read more
Me: Happy Birthday!

Friend: Thank you! Do you want all my wishes to come true?

Me: I want all your "good" wishes to come true.
*whispers* Don't ask why, don't ask why.

Friend: Why?

Me: 
What if you wish to murder me and I dumbly told you "May all your wishes come true", and what if I turn out to be a goddess unbeknownst to my powers of commanding the universe, and you actually end up killing me, and the next day, all the sexist gods will smirk at the headline of the Heavenly Harold which says "Goddess on the Head of the Wish Granting Factory granted a Wish for her own murder." saying, "All goddesses are dumb."
There is NO way I'm taking a chance and promoting gendered stereotypes in the Celestial Industry!

Friend: ... This is what my vain imagination does to me.
I make people faint on cakes.

Applaud.

#ramona_humour    #goddess #mythology #allthetimesrusedwishgrantingfactory #hhgttg #hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy #whoopee 
Vaanchhit  here's thy punishment.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification