Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LITERALLYIMHORRIBLYTERRIFIEDOFWINTERPLEASEPLEASEPLEASECALLTHEPROFESSIONALSTODOSOMETHINGABOUTTHIS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LITERALLYIMHORRIBLYTERRIFIEDOFWINTERPLEASEPLEASEPLEASECALLTHEPROFESSIONALSTODOSOMETHINGABOUTTHIS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is liter equal to kg, 1 gallon to liter, 1 liter to ml, 5 liter to kg, nanoliter to liter,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ramona Singh

I'm afraid of winter. It's too soon and too cruel for October to be this cold. Actually, it's not even October. It's the Seventh March of the year, and I feel unaccomplished and actually very very afraid. I'm afraid of winter. #allthetimesrusedwishgrantingfactory #IMTERRIFIEDOFWINTERSOMEONEPLEASESTOPTHEREVOLUTIONSOFTHEEARTHWHYISITLIKETHATWHY #LITERALLYIMHORRIBLYTERRIFIEDOFWINTERPLEASEPLEASEPLEASECALLTHEPROFESSIONALSTODOSOMETHINGABOUTTHIS #THEAUDACITY #okiguessillhavetodealwithit #givingmeatadbitofanxietybutthatswhatexistencedoesdoesntit

read more
I'm afraid of winter.

/caption/ I'm afraid of winter.

It's too soon and too cruel for October to be this cold. Actually, it's not even October. It's the Seventh March of the year, and I feel unaccomplished and actually very very afraid.

I'm afraid of winter.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification