Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best athenaaves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best athenaaves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about athena goddess of love, athena greek goddess of wisdom and war, athena goddess of wisdom and war, nee pogathey ena vittu video whats app stetus song 0, athena and odysseus,

• 2 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kunju Poetry

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdarkbg9 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your dark words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #miss #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #picquote #athenaaves

read more
Even when you aren't gone,
I miss you 
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdarkbg9
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab with your dark words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Kunju Poetry

🗝🗝️🗝️ Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this unique prompt ❤️🍿 PS: See our pinned post for a surprise...also if you cannot read then please see the comments ❤️ #pnpicarrythekey #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp231220 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #athenaaves

read more
Don't keep keys in your heart
unless you know how to pick.
Coz you would be locked out of
Happiness if someone steals your heart. 
🗝🗝️🗝️

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this unique prompt ❤️🍿

PS: See our pinned post for a surprise...also if you cannot read then please see the comments ❤️

#pnpicarrythekey #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp231220 #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #athenaaves

Sneha

In the end of our journey,
the only real failures in life will be
the mistakes which
we failed to learn the lessons from Rest all is gain 💘

#inspirationalquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves #lesson #failure #quoteoftheday #thoughts

Sneha

Memories 💕 #Memories #quoteoftheday #yourquote #Broken thoughts #athenaaves love poetry

read more
I've burned
so many pages
in an attempt
to erase your memories,
but in vain

It seems
you've been imprinted
too deep
into the pages
of my life. Memories 💕

#memories #quoteoftheday #yourquote #broken #thoughts #athenaaves #love #poetry

Sneha

Love is the drug❣️ #yourquote #Broken #you #athenaaves #addiction thoughts #quoteoftheday poetry

read more
It was too late for me
When I had realised
That I was addicted to you
Then, I wanted
To get over you
Now, I learned
To live with the addiction
Of you Love is the drug❣️

#yourquote #broken #you #athenaaves #addiction #thoughts #quoteoftheday #poetry

Sneha

Life is precious ❤️ World Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - September 10 #yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves poetry #suicideprevention #quoteoftheday #buddymantra #Broken

read more
To those who say
Suicide is cowardly,
I wanna ask,
What is more cowardly;
Taking one's own life or
Filling someone
With so much pain &
Extracting their last drop
Of desire to live
So that they end up
Figuring out a plan
To escape this world
By taking their own life?  Life is precious ❤️
World Suicide Prevention Day 2020 - September 10

#yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves #poetry #suicideprevention #quoteoftheday #buddymantra #broken

Sneha

Some memories bring mixed feelings with it 💖 #Memories #Past #Favourite #Mistake #yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves #Broken

read more
How can you think
That I'd have forgotten you
When you still remain to be
My favourite mistake  
Some memories bring mixed feelings with it 💖

#memories #past #favourite #mistake #yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves #broken

Sneha

It's not like
I don't like the me now,
It's just that
I miss being the old me 
Some changes last forever 💔

#heartbroken #selflove #missme #yourquote #yourquotebaba #athenaaves #truthoflife #musings

Sneha

The perfect law which has no exceptions & maximum applicability:

EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL & OPPOSITE REACTION  Applies even to karma 💘

#musings #karma #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedost #athenaaves #truthoflife #inspirationalquotes

Sneha

Never let the troubles of life keep you from achieving your goals 💕 #inspirationalquotes #Motivation #yourquote #yourquotebaba #lifelessons #Truth #athenaaves #aestheticthoughts

read more
Darker the night,
Brighter the stars
Harder the struggle, 
Greater the outcome  Never let the troubles of life keep you from achieving your goals 💕

#inspirationalquotes #motivation #yourquote #yourquotebaba #lifelessons #truth #athenaaves #aestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification