Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 16 Followers
  • 82 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Even I'm in your dark place of your heart
I cannot be replaced as darkness can't be void... #bookite #aestheticthoughts #ireadiwrite #yqqoutes #bookitech5

Sweta

//A sweet sorrow//

Whoever loved that love, not at first sight; it's me.
Gazing at him without even blinking with utmost glee.
Playing on music, the food of love
When he smiles at me, I bounce with chuff.
But, the course of true love never did run smooth.
The day, I decided to wear my heart upon my sleeves;
I made mind to confess my eternal love,
I banged with a car, bleeding heart could only utter,
Good night, good night ! Parting is a sweet sorrow;
That I will say good night till it be a morrow.  #bookite 
#bookitech7 
#ireadiwrite 
#aestheticthoughts 
#buddymantra 
#bmmarathon2 
#bmswetadash 
#bmwritingmarathon

Sweta

Book: Julius Caesar Author: William Shakespeare Act 2 Scene 2 When Calpurnia tries to cease Caesar from going to accept the throne because of her ominous dreams. Caesar: Caesar and fear (chuckles) Fear fears from Caesar. And no force on earth can stop Caesar. He will definitely go. #aestheticthoughts #buddymantra #bookite #ireadiwrite #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2 #bookitech6 #bmswetadash

read more
//Julius Caesar//
The man who escaped in the eleventh hour

《Refer to Caption》 Book: Julius Caesar 
Author: William Shakespeare 

Act 2 Scene 2

When Calpurnia tries to cease Caesar from going to accept the throne because of her ominous dreams.

Caesar: Caesar and fear (chuckles) Fear fears from Caesar. And no force on earth can stop Caesar. He will definitely go.

Sweta

I prefer reading a thriller over watching it as a movie;
Reading reinforces my thrill as I put on the bookmark. #ireadiwrite 
#aestheticthoughts
#bookite 
#bookitech5 
#buddymantra 
#bmmarathon2 
#bmwritingmarathon 
#bmswetadash

Sweta

Caesar's valour, Brutus' betrayal, Antony's oratory, so beautifully woven;
For, I was awestruck for a moment; whether it's mere a book or a perfect fabric. #bookite 
#bookitech5 
#ireadiwrite 
#aestheticthoughts 
#buddymantra 
#bmwritingmarathon 
#bmmarathon2 
#bmswetadash

Sweta

Writing is an art in which your scars speak through your pen;
And the plain sheet of paper obligate itself to be the best audience.  #bmwritingmarathon 
#bmmarathon2 
#bmswetadash 
#buddymantra 
#bookite 
#bookitech5 
#ireadiwrite 
#aestheticthoughts

Sweta

Books are one of the fantastic creations in the world;
Which make you weep at a moment and chortle at the other. #bookite 
#bookitech5 
#ireadiwrite 
#aestheticthoughts 
#bmswetadash
#bmwritingmarathon 
#bmmarathon2 
#buddymantra

Sweta

Novel: The Kite Runner Character: Sohrab Author: Khaled Hosseini Born to an impoverished couple, in the outskirts of Kabul, An ethnic Hazara with blue eyes having purity pocketful. Who knew that sufferings would be his eventual life #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech3 #swet_a #swet_n_poem

read more
//He's great at slingshot//

《Refer to Caption》 Novel: The Kite Runner 
Character: Sohrab 
Author: Khaled Hosseini 

Born to an impoverished couple, in the outskirts of Kabul,
An ethnic Hazara with blue eyes having purity pocketful.

Who knew that sufferings would be his eventual life

Sweta

At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. But, his childhood was gradually spoiling. Taking care of the needs of military officers, sometimes even getting sexually harassed by them was merely giving any time to him to think about the way of es #aestheticthoughts #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookiteCH2 #swet_a

read more
//Friendship that withstood ravages of time//

At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. 

《Refer to Caption》 At that time the cities of Alsace and Lorraine were under German control. The military rule was not so solicitous. Trafficking of children for labour purpose was the talk of the town. One of them was Sohrab, an orphan who was sold to the military head for some bucks. Sohrab was a pro in slingshot. But, his childhood was gradually spoiling. Taking care of the needs of military officers, sometimes even getting sexually harassed by them was merely giving any time to him to think about the way of es

Sweta

Novel: Three men in a boat. Author: Jerome K Jerome Genre: Humor fiction My altered genre: Tragedy. Sitting in a library, smoking some cigars the three friends Jerome, George and Harries realised that they are hypochondriac who believe they are ailing with every sort of diseases in the world. To take a break from their hectic schedule and to refresh their stressed minds to some extent they thought to go on a trip. As they hated sea trips, finally they concluded to go on a river trip to River T #bookite #ireadiwrite #bookitech1 #swet_a #aesthaticsthoughts

read more
        Novel: Three men in a boat.
Author: Jerome K Jerome
Genre: Humor fiction

My altered genre: Tragedy.

Sitting in a library, smoking some cigars the three friends Jerome, George and Harries realised that they are hypochondriac who believe they are ailing with every sort of diseases in the world. To take a break from their hectic schedule and to refresh their stressed minds to some extent they thought to go on a trip. As they hated sea trips, finally they concluded to go on a river trip to River T
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification