Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GrandStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GrandStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grand success quotes, quotes about grand mother, hindi movie grand masti, grandfather and grand daughter quotes, grand budapest hotel quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ankit

1950s it was and the nation born out of ferocious bloodshed and orthodox society, when two young souls met at the hospital in Ranchi.

A young Brahmin doctor and a Bengali nurse fell in love and settled through an auspicious marriage.

Society and families never accepted their sins and discarded them that time.

But their love won and still they rejoice telling me their love story, when I am a grown up lad.  #GrandStory #Grandparents #yqbaba

Alisha Anshu

May be said as fiction but this is the story we want of togetherness...#alwaystogether #GrandStory #yqbaba #yqquotes #quotereview

read more
She was 50 ...
I was 60...
The calculated years of not being together...Never questioned our togetherness...
Enjoyed each others company though never met...
Were pillars to each other though never rested below one roof...
We existed for us not for the world... May be said as fiction but this is the story we want of togetherness...#alwaystogether #GrandStory #yqbaba #yqquotes #quotereview

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification