Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabbyhm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabbyhm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3, kya coll ha hum 3,

• 3 Followers
  • 328 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Today's "Stitch with QS" with Spookians Club 🖤 Stitch something dark and invite your friends. Font - Crimson Italic (8) #darkpoetry #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #yqsc #collabbyhm #stitchwithQS #scdreadful4in1 #horrorhues

read more
Graves hail me, Crave for me
Death's wailed, yearns to clasp. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Today's "Stitch with QS" with Spookians Club 🖤

Stitch something dark and invite your friends.

Font - Crimson Italic (8)

Het Modi

12th me ajao fir samj ayega >.< Rough translation: I don't care do what you want to. #YQMeme #YQMT2463 #hue_of_humour #collabbyhm #ScienceMeme #Science Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Concentration of reactants changes

Rate of zero order reactions be like:
 12th me ajao fir samj ayega >.<

Rough translation: I don't care do what you want to.

#YQMeme #YQMT2463 #hue_of_humour #collabbyhm #sciencememe #science

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Het Modi

la lala la... #lame.... #hue_of_humour #collabbyhm 🌚Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #friends #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2467. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me after realising what I did the whole day, nothing, I did nothing la lala la... #lame....

#hue_of_humour #collabbyhm
🌚Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #Friends #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2467.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

lol, her head was totally spinning 😂😂 thanks to Quote Stitchers, ab meri halat kharab ho gai🥲 wo sab translate bhi karna hai aur likhna hai. tata. tbh, Quote Stitchers thank you sooo much this was soo fun❤️❤️❤️ #funnymeme 🤗💥 #memewithhumour #memer_bhaiya #collabbyhm #YQMeme #MBT929 #hue_of_humour Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

read more
My mom after completing 1hr interview  lol, her head was totally spinning 😂😂 thanks to Quote Stitchers, ab meri halat kharab ho gai🥲 wo sab translate bhi karna hai aur likhna hai. tata.

tbh, Quote Stitchers thank you sooo much this was soo fun❤️❤️❤️

#funnymeme 🤗💥
#memewithhumour #memer_bhaiya #collabbyhm #yqmeme #MBT929 #hue_of_humour 
Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

Het Modi

Yk what I mean👀 #collabbyhm #musinghues Participate in this #rapidfire and define #heartin3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A stalking owl.

Yk what I mean👀

#collabbyhm #musinghues

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #heartin3words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

Vidhisha 😛 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #CatsofYQ #coronameme entries to #YQMT952 and make everyone laugh! 😹😹 #collabbyhm Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Vidhisha: wo highly fictional hai!

*le me: Vidhisha 😛

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #CatsofYQ #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT952 and make everyone laugh! 😹😹 #collabbyhm

Het Modi

Vidhisha this meme was highly fictional 🙂 #hue_of_humour 😸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #CatsofYQ entries to #YQMT2163. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme #collabbyhm

read more
*le vidhisha trying to explain everyone that the love quote was highly fictional Vidhisha this meme was highly fictional 🙂

#hue_of_humour

😸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CatsofYQ entries to #YQMT2163.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹
#AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme  #collabbyhm

Het Modi

relatable? #hue_of_humour Here's the #viralmeme of the hour. Collab with your versions of Foreign v/s our desi style.🕺🏻😂 🎯Hint: For an instance, what would the Indian parents and the Foreign parents say to their kids? #trend #funnymeme #YQMeme #TrendingMeme #yqmt2134 #collabbyhm

read more
*stomach aches*

Take this medicine, son.

Aur chala phone!
 relatable?

#hue_of_humour

Here's the #ViralMeme of the hour.
Collab with your versions of Foreign v/s our desi style.🕺🏻😂
🎯Hint: For an instance, what would the Indian parents and the Foreign parents say to their kids?

Het Modi

love increases with #Ageing ;) and love makes you happy :) #musinghues #getfeedback #happinessrecipe #collabbyhm Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My recipe for happiness is:
Accepting. Accepting the truth,
that the salt of truth is necessary
to keep bacteria of misunderstanding
from spoiling your pickling love. #love increases with #ageing ;)
and love makes you happy :)

#musinghues 
#getfeedback #happinessrecipe  #collabbyhm
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Het Modi

After all, me millionaire thodi na hu🤷🏻‍♂️ jo five star restaurant ka bill akela bharu🤧 #hue_of_humour #Humour #yqhumour #Pun #yqbaba #yqfunny #Date #collabbyhm Collaborating with Vidhisha

read more
After a candlelit dinner date,
the three magical words I'll
say are, "Split the bill." After all, me millionaire thodi na hu🤷🏻‍♂️ jo five star restaurant ka bill akela bharu🤧

#hue_of_humour

#humour #yqhumour #pun #yqbaba #yqfunny #date   #collabbyhm
Collaborating with Vidhisha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification