Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brainless😉😂 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brainless😉😂 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about brainless quotes, brainless bimbo, heart and brain love quotes, for the hungry brain.blogspot, bra types with images and names in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Alisha Anshu

The meeting with my best friend is an event which can be related to most of us because this is the era of social sites ...but it's a bit different as we were known to each other for years but never spoke frequently as was not needed ...but may be it was destined ...we met as known stangers on social site and has now that bonding which never let us end our day without knowing each other's day .... Till now I never got why and how it all started...it was just a matter of time never planned... neve #dedicated #yqbaba #challengecompleted #yqquotes #quotereview #brainless😉😂 #howimetmyfriend

read more
 Meeting My Best Friend The meeting with my best friend is an event which can be related to most of us because this is the era of social sites ...but it's a bit different as we were known to each other for years but never spoke frequently as was not needed ...but may be it was destined ...we met as known stangers on social site and has now that bonding which never let us end our day without knowing each other's day ....
Till now I never got why and how it all started...it was just a matter of time never planned... neve

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification