Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rosetoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rosetoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images of happy rose day my love, happy rose day images for my love, black rose love quotes, download rose wallpapers with love quotes 10, love shayri with rose image 0,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#later fused with #rosetoday (Challenges merged sarcastically) #FreakySatty #yqbaba

read more
I'd given you a rose today but later I realized you are already a potato by face, cauliflower by neck and Pumpkin by rest of your body; What good a mere rose bring to you.

Saved my 50 bucks alternatively, that helped me have a burger. #later fused with #rosetoday

(Challenges merged sarcastically)

#FreakySatty

#YQbaba

Nishtha Goswami

The air is filled with fragrance of rose.
You are away, your memories are close.

The soft petals remind me of your graze.
A mere look was as good as a blaze.

The thorn stays like a silent admirer.
Just as you did and took me higher.

The poor flower will wither before long.
Leaving behind a story of love so strong.  #roseday #yqbaba #roses #rosesandthorns #rosetoday #rose_day #rosedayquote #musings

Rakesh Jaiswal

I'd have given you a rose today but wehshat-e-dil suggested phir kisi rose. #rosetoday #YQbaba

Rishabh Shukla

I love red roses more than anything else because whenever i hold it,it makes me the happier person and let me connect with nature.It also teaches me different phases of life.The rose bud teaches us to remain calm until you grow like a blossoming rose, the fragrance tells to spread love even if someone crush you like if you crush any rose and smell it,it always has fragrance left,the thorn teaches to keep on moving even if it takes your blood out.you should never give up because if the plant contains thorn it contains beautiful flower also. So keep loving yourself guys and attach yourself with nature it's the real love.😊😊😊 #loveforrose #rosetoday

Sumaiya Irshad

YourQuote Baba #rosetoday

read more
I'd Have Given You a Rose Today but then I Remembered The Dose You Gave Me Pichle Roz..😷
     YourQuote Baba #rosetoday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification