Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheseWalls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheseWalls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about these walls are talking to me, these are a few of my favorite things lyrics, tadpole is the developing stage of which of these, which of these statements is true, those and these meaning in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge Collab with on: #TheseWalls We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them? Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdiary

read more
These walls between the hearts won't make you a good engineer in the field of life, building bridges is the key. #Collab Challenge

Collab with on: #TheseWalls

We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them?

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vennila

Walls are the blockages of mind let us take it off and conquer the world #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquoteandmine #challengeaccepted #thesewalls

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge Collab with on: #TheseWalls We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them? Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The walls I built of your love
 are my security,
protecting me from the barbs,
of the society for being a female !
 #Collab Challenge

We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them?

Monika Monu

#Collab Challenge Collab with on: #TheseWalls We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them? Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
These walls I built with memories
To remind myself to never let those
Walls down so that I can
Protect my broken heart from being
Shattered again #collab Challenge

Collab with on: #thesewalls

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #yourquoteandmine

Swapnil Moon

These walls I built made up of special wax which doesn't melt by ordinary fire. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollab #thesewalls #yourquoteandmine #cantmeltdown #wax

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
These walls I built
Are made with my blood and skin
All I know is that there is pain within #Collab Challenge

Komal Anshu

ग़मों की ऊँची दीवारें खड़ी कर रखीं हैं उसने अपने चारों तरफ़,
भीतर आने की चाह में खुशियाँ भी टकरा कर हो रही हैं घायल। #yqtales #yqquotes  #thesewalls  #hindiquotes #broken

Shaima Nishar

#Collab Challenge Collab with on: #TheseWalls We all build walls around us, for one reason or another. What do your walls say about you? What do they hide behind them? Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babasoul_writers

read more
As these walls are thin but it holds writers inner souls strength that is imprinted as an Ink #Collab Challenge

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#soul_writers

Satish Chandra

My walls allow optimism to pass through, that's it. Nothing's more important than being positive and gaining positivity from all around. #TheseWalls #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've built walls around me
which are translucent and
allows only the lights of positivity
to pass through. My walls allow optimism to pass through, that's it.
Nothing's more important than being positive and gaining positivity from all around.

#TheseWalls

#YourQuoteAndMine

#SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

srilatha lion

read more
These walls I built can be considered
too strong as they are made with love and painted with my soul to protect my all loved one's... #Collab Challenge

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification