Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Rahul Sharma

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake

read more
You come half-heartedly
Stay with half mindedness 
And leave unconsciously. If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 
Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. 

I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight.

Nandipati Kalyani

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake

read more
Let me have a sound 
and peaceful sleep
As I Feel exhausted from work
I Felt frequently frazzled
And would like to relax now If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 

AbiR Jackson

read more
 अब मेरी आँखों में उतर भी आ
वो सपनो में इंतज़ार कर रही है मेरा
 If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

read more
Kambakhat ye nind bhi ruthe mahboob ki tarah hai ,lakh minnte kr lo aati hi nhi hai.🤭 If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Bizz_are_ Soul

তোমার অনুপস্থিতিতেই 
আমার উপস্থিতির 
বহিঃপ্রকাশ । । #yqdada 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba 
#realisation 
#lifelessons 
#iamawake

Madhu Jain

read more
I love you. 
You rejuvenate me.  If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Cherry

read more
Bulati hai magar Jane ka nahi😂...kyuki Anatomy padni hai aaj⚕ If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Kiran D Palankar

read more
ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ನಿದ್ರಾ ದೇವಿಯೆ
ನೀನೇ ನನಗೆ ಅತಿ ಪ್ರಿಯೆ
ನನ್ನೆಲ್ಲಾ ನೋವನು ಮರೆಸಿ 
ಸೇರಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವೆ ನಿನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ
ಎಂದೂ ಇರುವ ಆಸೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಮಡಿಲಲ್ಲಿ If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Svetlana Saraswat

I adore Sleep but they aren't exactly known for their impeccable timing... #dearsleep #yqmuse #Collab #areyouawake #iamawake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I love you and all
But try not to come over
When my dissertation and I are talking?  I adore Sleep but they aren't exactly known for their impeccable timing...

#DearSleep #yqmuse #collab #areyouawake #iamawake #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Akthari Begum

read more
With you more dreams
Is possible and with the
Achievements you are the
Reason because you after dreams
Come.😄🤭 If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification