Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 18wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 18wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Your wear darkness well," said she, undressing night, cloaking him with it. 
She made love to the night.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
words were grieving
a verse was missing
and here I was
penning a poem
about life and living. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #365days365quotes #writingresolution #lovepoem

read more
Don’t love in the way, love should be 

Do love in that way, what all love could be  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #365days365quotes #writingresolution #lovepoem

Bindu Quotes Writer

I Will Never Ignore Anyone 
Bcos I Know How Bad 
It Feels When You Get Ignored 
By Someones.. #quote #yqquotes #yqbaba #englishquote
#18wordpoem #myfeelings #writersofindia #attitude

Inthira Shini

read more
Life is  a one direction and 
 it only can be lived once 
unlock the blocked ones with inner- power.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

Anuj Jain

read more

Summer paved way for rains so nice, 
Parched lands and  teary eyes smiled gleefully, 
Petrichor produced amorous thoughts. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

Varadhan P M

read more

Love to choose
     and

Chosen to love

are not the same as

Made for Eachother
      and
Mad for Eachother 🤔😲🥺 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

#mai_bekhabar

Hahahaha... Just a fun entry into today's rapidefire. 🤣 I think baba doesn't want to read so many long entries received and thus makes us write poems which sometimes feel like ur trying to solve a complex algebra equation. Trying to fit all u want to say in the exact word limit. You lazy fellow.. You shouldn't do this to us. Hahahaha🤣 (No offense meant, just for fun) #YourQuoteAndMine #justforfun #rapidfire #18wordpoem #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

read more
Today I understand
YQbaba's plan
Lesser the words
Shorter the read
Easier to judge
From all entries received

🤣🤣🤣
 Hahahaha... Just a fun entry into today's rapidefire. 🤣

I think baba doesn't want to read so many long entries received and thus makes us write poems which sometimes feel like ur trying to solve a complex algebra equation. Trying to fit all u want to say in the exact word limit. 
You lazy fellow.. You shouldn't do this to us. 
Hahahaha🤣

(No offense meant, just for fun)

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Am a bubbly girl with radiant smile on her face
Broken inside but still leading the jinxed race Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

Beena sooraj

read more
My prayer and my mind
 will  be with you for your goal .
Even if you don't know me . Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification