Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yousaidIheard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yousaidIheard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Madhu Jain

You said peace, I heard love. ✌️ #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #yousaidIheard #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
and

it.  You said peace, I heard love. ✌️

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters

#yousaidIheard #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

The Dream Doodler

#MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba! Ab to pick up line bhi likh diya 🙂🖖. dory 🥺👉👈 (You can reveal yourself, nah? ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ) Me wasn't poke seeker but for ***p*** we have to do so so much. #Punchayat #yousaidIheard #pun_ga #dreampuns

read more
You said, "Love se dar-रहि",
I heard, "Love you Dory..." 
 #MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba! Ab to pick up line bhi likh diya 🙂🖖.

dory 🥺👉👈

(You can reveal yourself, nah? ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

Me wasn't poke seeker but for ***p*** we have to do so so much.

Niisshhaanntt 😇

You said peace, I heard love. ✌️ #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #yousaidIheard #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
Something else

What I wanted to hear. You said peace, I heard love. ✌️

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters

#yousaidIheard #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification